B Lafferty said:Bob Schwartz said:is not even a link to a 'LANCE is fat' picture like we would
certainly see if it were Jan.
Quoted message said:From ProCycling:
"He added that he has no real ambitions for Paris-Nice, "apart
perhaps from
Quoted message said:not finishing last. I have to lose weight and I haven't got enough
power at
Quoted message said:the moment to be at the front at a race like this.'" He=Armstrong.
Quoted message said:Get a grip. Kelly won Paris-Nice so many times because he was a
great rider. But also because Paris-Nice is a training race.
It was a training race in Kelley's day as were all the races at this
time of
Quoted message said:year. Not true anymore.
Last year around this time you were calling Armstrong "Krispy"
and posting photos to show his winter pudge.
And look how that turned out - Sheryl got him lipo'd, we had a
boring TDF and Krispy Kreme's financials went in the grease-drain
(I'll leave it to Curtis Russell to post the SEC filings).
LANCE could probably afford to buy the whole company now.
For god's sake don't jinx it, Lafferty. Another boring Tour and
I might have to spend July riding my bike instead of eating donuts.
It remains unclear to me how the replacement of UCI points with
the Protour point structure is going to affect taking what were
once-upon-a-time training races seriously, though I doubt there
could ever be a return to the old days' lack of motivation.
Johan's gonna be busting some chops in the Discovery team bus
anyway.