I first researched all of the side effects of the drugs that the doctor's
prescribed, and started to use supplement to rebalance my system from the
drugs' imbalances. It took 9 months to get off of the cortisone because of
the extremely high dosages that I was prescribed. In that time, I researched
the natural alternatives to the pharmaceuticals and started on that
protocol. As I came off of all of the drugs, the natural supplements worked
just as well. I simultaneously researched the foods that people with IBD
can't digest because of inflammation to the intestinal lining. Disaccharides
and polysaccharides are difficult for these people to break down because of
their condition. So fruit can be digested , but sucrose ( a disaccharide)
can't. Omega 3 fatty acids were very important, as well as rebuilding
probiotics into the mucosal membrane because cortisone stimulates yeast
growth in the intestines. This is a small part of the protocol, and to this
day my gastroenterologist says that I had the worst case he has ever seen. I
am free of all symptoms, and enjoy optimal health.
"George Lagergren" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:C.Health said:I understand your disbelief in curing a chronic autoimmune disease. The
fact
Quoted message said:is that in 1988 I was brought in the hospital near death, weighting 114
lbs., and my hemoglobin was 7. I was bleeding to death from ulcerative
colitis. I was on 225mg. of cortisone intravenously per day. I was
critical
In ref to your ulcerative colitis, did you modify your diet
and/or
Quoted message said:take nutritional supplements?
btw, I permanently cured my strep throats by changing my diet
thru
Quoted message said:giving up consuming dairy products and drinking cow's milk. Also thru the
elimination of drinking cow's milk, I got rid of lung congestion; and
common
Quoted message said:colds, too.