rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: drop in tv (biking show)

Started by Mike_Foote · · Last activity · 9 posts · 388 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
5 September 2004
Last activity
9 September 2004
Original author
Mike_Foote
Posts
9
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
388
Views / 30 days
1

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–9 of 9
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was so stoked when I heard that drop in, a wicked biking crew, was
    coming to town to film for their tv show. Well I got to meet them and
    hang out with them on their bus and stuff, and it was totally awesome.
    they even filmed me riding a ledge on my uni and said they would put it
    on one of their episodes!!!!!!!!!! if any of you guys see it please let
    me know(it will be on the 3d season). it wasnt my best riding because I
    was nervous riding infront of the drop in crew and my peddles were wet.
    I am so freakin exited that i'm going to be on like satelite and cable
    tv!
    😄

    P.S if you are reading this raymond don't tell anybody, I think it
    would be cooler if all my friends watched it and never knew I would be
    on.

    --
    Mike_Foote - Violinist and Unicyclist

    Long live unicycling
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike_Foote's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6204
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34888

  2. umm has no one heard of the show? i expected atleast one person to
    reply🙁

    --
    Mike_Foote - Violinist and Unicyclist

    Long live unicycling
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike_Foote's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6204
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34888

  3. i love drop-in its right after ride guide, and yes i love bikes too!
    (unicycles more tho) thats so awesome that you got to ride with those
    guys, nice job.

    --
    c.critch - UNiQuE

    http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuv93
    Check out my Gallery.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    c.critch's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5745
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34888

  4. What channel is this on!?!?!(not numbers but like station IE: food
    network or techtv)

    --
    Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

    [image: http://pics.xs.to/pics/04063/catko.jpg]
    I have the amazing power to talk to cats!=^.^=
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Catboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2042
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34888

  5. Sorry, I got distracted by going to see if there were any new episodes
    on the website to download; alas not...

    Drop-In is great. I've seen the first eight episodes after someone here
    pointed out a unicyclist in episode seven of the first series. He was
    just a lil' nipper; it'd be excellent to have some proper trials riding
    in there! All the episodes had some really nice scenery and some truly
    awesome riding; It planted the seeds of my ever-growing urge to invest
    in a mountainbike...

    I'm not quite keen enough to get the DVD(s) shipped over here, but I'd
    love to see more of it. Unfortunately they only seem to have released
    the first lot from the first series. Ho hum.

    Phil

    --
    phil - ex-studenty type

    "Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34888

  6. Its a great show, and it has a pretty big following here in my town. I
    think its on OLN, but I'm not sure. Be sure to post a reminder as to
    when you're about to be on. Two of my favorite things were when the guy
    was trying a 180 over a 10-12 set (could be wrong but don't think so) or
    when he was trying the northshore loopdy loop.

    David

    --
    darchibald - Unofficial level 4.6

    "Testacles still intact" ~ My mom's reaction after watching me do a
    suicide mount.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34888

  7. Its a great show, and it has a pretty big following here in my town. I
    think its on OLN, but I'm not sure. Be sure to post a reminder as to
    when you're about to be on. Two of my favorite things were when the guy
    was trying a 180 over a 10-12 set (could be wrong but don't think so) or
    when he was trying the northshore loopdy loop.

    David

    --
    darchibald - Unofficial level 4.6

    "Testacles still intact" ~ My mom's reaction after watching me do a
    suicide mount.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34888

  8. unfortunatley it probably wont be on until january, it will probably be
    season 3 episode 6. oh and by the way "real trials riding" wouldnt be
    correct, i just wrode a ledge and hopped off, i woulda done way more if
    it wasnt sort of wet out. oh and by the way a did a 7 foot drop like two
    days ago, sooo close to landing it! plus i gotta see some [censored] after i
    did the drop. (i'm sorry if i offended any ladies)

    --
    Mike_Foote - Violinist and Unicyclist

    Long live unicycling
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike_Foote's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6204
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34888

  9. nice [censored]. on a very nice and good looking girl that i know.

    --
    Mike_Foote - Violinist and Unicyclist

    Long live unicycling
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike_Foote's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6204
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34888

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.