Re: drunk drivers

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by John Tserkezis, Feb 26, 2005.

  1. Remove No Spam to Reply wrote:

    > The most frightening things about this guys comments.
    >
    > 1. He has a drivers license.
    > 2. He would probably be on the jury of your peers deciding life and death
    > issues...................

    Not likely on all counts.

    Going on spelling, grammar, and maturity of comments, he's probably too young
    for that. And on that note, aren't the school holidays over YET?
    --
    Linux Registered User # 302622 <http://counter.li.org>

    Tags:

  2. Resound

    Resound Guest

    "John Tserkezis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Remove No Spam to Reply wrote:
    >
    > > The most frightening things about this guys comments.
    > >
    > > 1. He has a drivers license.
    > > 2. He would probably be on the jury of your peers deciding life and

    death

    > Not likely on all counts.
    >
    > Going on spelling, grammar, and maturity of comments, he's probably too

    young
    > for that. And on that note, aren't the school holidays over YET?
    > --
    > Linux Registered User # 302622

    <http://counter.li.org>

    Scary as it is, I've seen that level of spelling, grammar AND maturity, from
    people who are, legally, well and truly adults.