Re: drunk drivers

John Tserkezis

Guest
Remove No Spam to Reply wrote:

> The most frightening things about this guys comments.
>
> 1. He has a drivers license.
> 2. He would probably be on the jury of your peers deciding life and death
> issues...................

Not likely on all counts.

Going on spelling, grammar, and maturity of comments, he's probably too young
for that. And on that note, aren't the school holidays over YET?
--
Linux Registered User # 302622 <http://counter.li.org>

"John Tserkezis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Remove No Spam to Reply wrote:
>
> > The most frightening things about this guys comments.
> >
> > 1. He has a drivers license.
> > 2. He would probably be on the jury of your peers deciding life and

death

> Not likely on all counts.
>
> Going on spelling, grammar, and maturity of comments, he's probably too

young
> for that. And on that note, aren't the school holidays over YET?
> --
> Linux Registered User # 302622

<http://counter.li.org>

Scary as it is, I've seen that level of spelling, grammar AND maturity, from
people who are, legally, well and truly adults.