Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Re: Ed Dolan Urges Dignity on ARBR!

Started by Bentracer and Bentrider · · Last activity · 12 posts · 557 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
27 December 2005
Last activity
31 December 2005
Original author
Bentracer and Bentrider
Posts
12
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
557
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–12 of 12
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Mr. Dolan
    why don't you just bring yourself to all of us and then we'll make some
    duck soup out of you and serve it to Mr. Sherman and Mr. Rich Pimpo and
    JS

  2. Bentracer and Bentrider said:

    Mr. Dolan
    why don't you just bring yourself to all of us and then we'll make some
    duck soup out of you and serve it to Mr. Sherman and Mr. Rich Pimpo and
    JS

    Now I know who is bringing duck soup to the party. Will RP and JS of
    Bacchetta really be there?

    --
    Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

  3. "Bentracer and Bentrider" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Mr. Dolan
    why don't you just bring yourself to all of us and then we'll make some
    duck soup out of you and serve it to Mr. Sherman and Mr. Rich Pimpo and
    JS

    Nope, no dignity here!

    Ed Dolan - Minnesota

  4. "Johnny Sunset" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Bentracer and Bentrider said:

    Mr. Dolan
    why don't you just bring yourself to all of us and then we'll make some
    duck soup out of you and serve it to Mr. Sherman and Mr. Rich Pimpo and
    JS

    Now I know who is bringing duck soup to the party. Will RP and JS of
    Bacchetta really be there?

    --
    Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

    I'll come to the party to see Duck Soup, one of my favorite Groucho Marx
    movies.

    ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
    http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups
    ---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

  5. gotbent said:

    "Johnny Sunset" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Bentracer and Bentrider said:

    Mr. Dolan
    why don't you just bring yourself to all of us and then we'll make some
    duck soup out of you and serve it to Mr. Sherman and Mr. Rich Pimpo and
    JS

    Now I know who is bringing duck soup to the party. Will RP and JS of
    Bacchetta really be there?

    --
    Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

    I'll come to the party to see Duck Soup, one of my favorite Groucho Marx
    movies.

    As long as no one is riding along the Fox River Trail discharging
    ordinance at the waterfowl!

    --
    Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

  6. "Johnny Sunset" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    As long as no one is riding along the Fox River Trail discharging
    ordinance at the waterfowl!

    Or, worse yet, ordnance.

  7. gotbent said:

    ...
    I'll come to the party to see Duck Soup, one of my favorite Groucho Marx
    movies.

    Why wasn't "Uncle Karl" [1] ever invited to participate in the movies?

    [1] <http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/ofdeath/karl-zeppo_marx.jpg>.

    --
    Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

  8. Tom,

    [email hidden] is Earl unless someone is signed with his user-ID
    and password (not likely) <--- Note NO emoticon. I wasn't
    indentifying the guy. Just complimenting him on his joke and wanted him
    to know that I knew it was him. I know Earl. Are you looking to start
    up with me again ... emoticon or no emoticon?

    JimmyMac

  9. Ed,

    Ed you got the players mixed up. Like yourself and me, among others,
    Rich Pimpo (Pinto) is a vicitm. You know what role the other two play,
    but I'm not going there again. I just wanted to set you straight. I
    know you haven't visited the HRS blog, or this would be perfectly clear
    to you..

    JimmyMac

  10. Quoted message said:

    Tom,

    [email hidden] is Earl unless someone is signed with his user-ID
    and password (not likely)...

    Posts under the influence of alien mind control do not count.

    REMEMBER CHILDREN; DO NOT RIDE YOUR BICYCLE WITHOUT A PROPER METAL FOIL
    LINER IN YOUR HELMET!

    --
    Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

  11. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Ed,

    Ed you got the players mixed up. Like yourself and me, among others,
    Rich Pimpo (Pinto) is a vicitm. You know what role the other two play,
    but I'm not going there again. I just wanted to set you straight. I
    know you haven't visited the HRS blog, or this would be perfectly clear
    to you..

    JimmyMac

    I think Jim is referring me to this message:

    ["Bentracer and Bentrider" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Mr. Dolan
    why don't you just bring yourself to all of us and then we'll make some
    duck soup out of you and serve it to Mr. Sherman and Mr. Rich Pimpo and
    JS

    Nope, no dignity here!

    Ed Dolan - Minnesota]

    I had to go back and look this up, the one thing I hate most in life. Now
    you see why top posting without even a reference is an abomination and why
    we should NEVER do it. With a proper newsreader it is just so easy to do it
    the right way. Mr. McNamara will normally post the right way, but he should
    do it each and every time, no exceptions.

    I believe that the only two perfect posters in this regard are Mr. Sherman
    and myself. The rest of you should follow our examples. Ed Dolan of course
    is perfect in every way and Mr. Sherman is not since he is a liberal
    know-nothing. Do not follow his example in that direction or you will go
    astray and become lost like a poor little lamb.

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan - Minnesota

  12. Edward Dolan said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Ed,

    Ed you got the players mixed up. Like yourself and me, among others,
    Rich Pimpo (Pinto) is a vicitm. You know what role the other two play,
    but I'm not going there again. I just wanted to set you straight. I
    know you haven't visited the HRS blog, or this would be perfectly clear
    to you..

    JimmyMac

    I think Jim is referring me to this message:

    ["Bentracer and Bentrider" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Mr. Dolan
    why don't you just bring yourself to all of us and then we'll make some
    duck soup out of you and serve it to Mr. Sherman and Mr. Rich Pimpo and
    JS

    Nope, no dignity here!

    Ed Dolan - Minnesota]

    I had to go back and look this up, the one thing I hate most in life. Now
    you see why top posting without even a reference is an abomination and why
    we should NEVER do it. With a proper newsreader it is just so easy to do it
    the right way. Mr. McNamara will normally post the right way, but he should
    do it each and every time, no exceptions.

    I believe that the only two perfect posters in this regard are Mr. Sherman
    and myself. The rest of you should follow our examples. Ed Dolan of course
    is perfect in every way and Mr. Sherman is not since he is a liberal
    know-nothing. Do not follow his example in that direction or you will go
    astray and become lost like a poor little lamb.

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan - Minnesota

    Ed,

    You're right. I was referring to you. Your point is well taken. A
    good newreader is probably the way to go since the Google interface is
    flawed. This time when I clicked "Reply", it quoted the post being
    responded to in the "Message:" box, but it does so only about half the
    time ... annoying for both the author and the reader.

    JimmyMac

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.