Re: Ed Dolan - You are ALL idiots!

3

32GO

Guest
The TROLL foolishly babbled:

>... in effect you [ARBR readers] did not get beyond the
>8th grade. [The TROLL] is a Great Genius of course and...
>is greatly under appreciated [sic].

Well, I guess we should all be pleased that at least they
taught us how to use compound words and spell them correctly
in 5th grade or thereabouts. Otherwise, it might be patently
obvious to all, as it is with the TROLL, that one or two
others of us think that a sloppy pass through a spell-checker
can serve as a substitute for anything approaching literary
genius.

I suppose it's ENTIRELY too much to expect the TROLL to
grasp the proper use of pronouns and antecedents. For
example, in the 'Doo Dah Parade' thread, when I wrote:

>Sorry to interrupt the deluge of SPAM and TROLLish diatribes
>with something that might actually be of interest, but hey
>[;-)]... it'll be over soon...

The poor incompetent TROLL obviously thought that 'it' refers
to his TROLLish diatribes, and felt compelled to remind us
of his 'wavering commitment' to the group. I can only hope
he honors his latest promise:

>I can assure you that I will NOT be attending your pow-wow
>there in miserable California.

Worthington: 31 degrees F; Pasadena: 69 degrees F. Smart
choice for a TROLL - and for our local parade attendees.
Beauty may be only skin deep, but meanness and stupidity are
very deeply ingrained in heart and mind.

Regards,
Wayne

You responded to a Troll's OP. Just what he wanted you to do.