Re: everybody is armed and dangerous

Gunner Asch

Guest
On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 00:29:06 -0500, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>> You still here, Ed? Leave the survival news groups and don't come back.

>Can't you tell I am well the way to giving old Gunner Ass one last kick?
>Some survivalist you are! May you all perish in whatever coming catastrophe
>befalls us.

Some of us may die, Eddy..but we will last long enough to **** on your
grave.

Dibs!! on the beer concession at your grave side.

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.