General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Expedition 15 - Carneddau - Trip Reports

Started by ste© · · Last activity · 8 posts · 375 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
14 July 2004
Last activity
16 July 2004
Original author
ste©
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
375
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Paul Saunders" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    | ste© wrote:
    |
    | > Not another cold Paul! You should start taking some of those 1000mg
    | > vitamin C tablets out of Superdrug, they work a treat.
    |
    | Good idea Ste, I'll take one this very minute!
    |
    | Paul

    Good thing you had them in stock then, unless you were being sarcastic of
    course! ;-)

    Ste

  2. ste© said:
    Quoted message said:

    Good idea Ste, I'll take one this very minute!

    Quoted message said:

    Good thing you had them in stock then, unless you were being
    sarcastic of course! ;-)

    No, not all, I really have them (I have loads of vitamin tablets of all
    descriptions) but I didn't get them from superdrug. I'll take another
    one now that you've reminded me. And a garlic too I think.

    Paul
    --
    http://www.wilderness-wales.co.uk
    http://www.wildwales.fsnet.co.uk
    http://www.photosig.com/go/users/userphotos?id=118749

  3. "Paul Saunders" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    | ste© wrote:
    |
    | >> Good idea Ste, I'll take one this very minute!
    |
    | > Good thing you had them in stock then, unless you were being
    | > sarcastic of course! ;-)
    |
    | No, not all, I really have them (I have loads of vitamin tablets of all
    | descriptions) but I didn't get them from superdrug. I'll take another
    | one now that you've reminded me. And a garlic too I think.
    |
    | Paul

    Haha, good job I reminded you then! :-)

    ....don't forget the cod liver oil capsule whilst you're there! ;-)

    Ste

  4. ste© said:

    Haha, good job I reminded you then! :-)

    ...don't forget the cod liver oil capsule whilst you're there! ;-)

    Don't have any of those.

    Paul
    --
    http://www.wilderness-wales.co.uk
    http://www.wildwales.fsnet.co.uk
    http://www.photosig.com/go/users/userphotos?id=118749

  5. "Paul Saunders" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]

    Quoted message said:
    ste© said:

    Haha, good job I reminded you then! :-)

    ...don't forget the cod liver oil capsule whilst you're there! ;-)

    Don't have any of those.

    Paul

    Eat healthily, exercise more and keep away from the blooming computer.
    Then you might just see an improvement in your general level of
    well being.

    And stop shoving absurd herbal remedies down your throat.

    Just a thought!

    Ian.

    --
    Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG

  6. Ian Dainty said:

    Eat healthily, exercise more

    That's exactly what I have been doing! And look what good it's done
    me - I caught a bloody cold!

    :-)

    Paul
    --
    http://www.wilderness-wales.co.uk
    http://www.wildwales.fsnet.co.uk
    http://www.photosig.com/go/users/userphotos?id=118749

  7. Ian Dainty <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:


    Eat healthily, exercise more and keep away from the blooming computer.
    Then you might just see an improvement in your general level of
    well being.

    And stop shoving absurd herbal remedies down your throat.

    Just a thought!


    Yeaah. Somebody recommended some tablets to me - Glycocosmophate or
    something, supposed to be good for the joints.

    I went to the health food stall in a local precinct, and was about to
    purchase some when the lady asked: "You aren't on BP tablets are you"?

    I am, so she suggested a safe alternative pack of tabsules.
    I read the pack, they are Methylsulfonylmethane, rather splendid, don't
    you think?

    The pack claims: "MAY support joint health".

    Yeaah, course they might, but they might not.
    --
    Gordon

  8. [email hidden] said...

    Quoted message said:

    "Paul Saunders" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]

    Quoted message said:
    ste© said:

    Haha, good job I reminded you then! :-)

    ...don't forget the cod liver oil capsule whilst you're there! ;-)

    Don't have any of those.

    Paul

    Eat healthily, exercise more and keep away from the blooming computer.
    Then you might just see an improvement in your general level of
    well being.

    And stop shoving absurd herbal remedies down your throat.

    Just a thought!


    *Snigger*
    --
    Fran
    If you need my email address please ask.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.