General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Food for chicken pox?

Started by Karl S · · Last activity · 1 post · 112 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
25 March 2007
Last activity
25 March 2007
Original author
Karl S
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
112
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Steve Wertz said:
    Sarah said:

    I've never seen them tinned before!
    I don't like all the little bones, smoked haddock (especially Arbroth
    Smokies if you ever get to Scotland) are much nicer!

    We Americans have "perfected" them. The ones in cans have no
    bones. Rarely do I see them in fresh form here in the US, but
    they do exist. The can, OTOH, are available in every practically
    every supermarket.

    -=sw

    -And in one case when I discovered too late that the diced clams I'd
    misremembered being in my freezer - were not... I discovered that canned
    kippered herring made a fairly decent chowder.
    Yet, it does sound rather nasty, doesn't it?
    Canned Kippered Herring! For those who find sardine heads off-putting!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.