General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: FYI - Tinypics

Started by Jens Arne Maennig · · Last activity · 44 posts · 998 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
3 April 2006
Last activity
6 April 2006
Original author
Jens Arne Maennig
Posts
44
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
998
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 41–44 of 44
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Dee Randall said:


    "biig" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Dee Randall said:


    > Sadly, I spent the first 22 years of my life living within 150 miles of
    > Canada and never went there once.
    >
    > --
    > Dan Abel

    Dan, I assume you were close to Bellingham and Vancouver, B.C.

    Vancouver never impressed me much, although many people love it. I
    remember
    going out in the city-burbs in Vancouver to supposedly the best dim sum
    ever
    and where the business men drove there to eat. We went there and the
    food
    was one big greasy spoon. But some of the down-town places were really
    excellent. This was in the late 80's, early 90's.

    I sure like eastern Canada much better than B.C., although one of the
    prettiest places in B.C. I'll never forget is a town called Hope. Does
    anyone here know of it?
    In my next life,
    Dee Dee

    We spent a couple of days in Hope BC a couple of years ago. We
    stayed at a campground that had some amazing flower gardens.....Sharon

    That's so nice for you to write and say that you've been there. You're the
    onliest one person that I know that ever has been there.
    Dee Dee

    Of all our travels (even in the south) I've never seen such lush
    foliage and gardens. Their hanging flower baskets are an amazing size.
    The campsite was backed up to the mountain and very lush vegetation....

  2. ~patches~ <[email hidden]> hitched up their panties and
    posted news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:


    sf, you did nothing! Here's something that might help with your flu
    or maybe just knock you out so you do feel it so much. I don't know
    where we got this recipe. Steep a strong cup of tea. Add a heaping
    tbsp honey and fresh squeezed lemon juice. Pour in a shot of rum.
    Curl up on the couch and sip on the drink until you drift off. Hope
    you feel better soon.

    LOL... To hell with the tea. I just swallow a bottle of Nyquil and sleep
    off the flu.

    Michael

    --
    "The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she
    served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been
    found."

    --Calvin Trillin

  3. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Quoted post said:

    You accused me of being bitter in another thread. I backed off, took a
    break, and I let it go. I came back

    Glad to see that you are back, Meghan. You *did* sound very bitter, but
    I enjoyed many of your other posts.

    Life is a [censored]...and then you die.

    As you posted, you can be bitter and mad at life, or you can laugh at
    it. Life doesn't care either way.

    --
    Dan Abel
    [email hidden]
    Petaluma, California, USA

  4. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Dan Abel said:

    Life is a [censored]...and then you die.

    --
    Dan Abel

    Life is a joy, and then you ascend...... :-)
    --
    Peace, Om.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-[censored]." -Jack Nicholson

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.