Re: How Lance could prove he is not on EPO

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kurgan Gringioni, Jul 16, 2004.

  1. brianb wrote:
    > why doesn't he let himself get tested every day for two months before
    > the tour? Then maybe that would prove that he is not on it?

    Dumbass -

    you can't prove a negative.

    Tags:

  2. brianb

    brianb Guest

    "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > brianb wrote:
    > > why doesn't he let himself get tested every day for two months before
    > > the tour? Then maybe that would prove that he is not on it?

    > Dumbass -
    >

    > you can't prove a negative.

    Sure you can. If he is tested at the point EPO would show up and he
    passes...then he has proven he hasn't taken it.

    According to one poster he has done exactly that by being tested 3
    weeks before the TDF.

    So why then, if he has proven it, is Greg Lemond still talking doping
    about him? Unbelievable. What does he have to do? Why would Greg
    Lemond not believe the tests?

  3. Jo Mo

    Jo Mo Guest

    [email protected] (brianb) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > brianb wrote:
    > > > why doesn't he let himself get tested every day for two months before
    > > > the tour? Then maybe that would prove that he is not on it?

    > > Dumbass -
    > >

    > > you can't prove a negative.

    > Sure you can. If he is tested at the point EPO would show up and he

    > passes...then he has proven he hasn't taken it.

    Ok, you've called me out of my lurking.
    At exactly what time would EPO show up if you haven't taken any?
    Would it be some time during the four days after you didn't take EPO?

    Jo Mo

  4. K. Gringioni

    K. Gringioni Guest

    [email protected] (brianb) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > brianb wrote:
    > > > why doesn't he let himself get tested every day for two months before
    > > > the tour? Then maybe that would prove that he is not on it?

    > > Dumbass -
    > >

    > > you can't prove a negative.

    > Sure you can.

    Dumbass -

    Say that you've never shoplifted before in your life.

    How can you prove it?

    Thanks and have a nice day, moron.