Re: Hybrid bike advice needed (again)

POHB

Guest
On 20 May, 17:15, Greenbrightly <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi, given the choice between the following bikes which one would be
> the best? I want to go on the road really but with the occasional
> trail or towpath.
>
> claud butler urban comfort
> dawes discovery 101 or 201
> carrera subway 1
>
> I've got about £200 to spend. What do you guys think?

Go to a bike shop and try out some bikes. Take them for a decent test
ride so you can see how well they fit you and can firm up in your own
mind what you're really after. At that price a suspension fork isn't
going to be a great piece of kit and will increase the weight while
reducing the money the manufacturer has to spend on other components.