General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: I am so looking forward to dinner

Started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD · · Last activity · 7 posts · 110 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
25 March 2007
Last activity
26 March 2007
Original author
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
110
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. neighbor Ozgirl said:


    It's 5.40 pm, not long til dinner. My daughter left me with
    the baby grandson today so she could go "crabbing" with
    friends. She got home about 2 hours ago with crabs and a
    leather jacket (type of flat fish). I just can't get it more
    fresher than that 🙂 Unfortunately I don't have lemons or
    fresh dill but I will bake the fish with dried dill, cracked
    pepper, a bit of plant sterol margarine and add a few
    avocado slices after it's cooked. I am just boiling the
    crabs and having the crab meat plain. I have no fresh
    asparagus so whatever veggies I have here will have to do.

    This is a nice surprise for me today.

    It is a blessing from GOD.

    "Blessed are you who hunger now for you will be satisfied." -- LORD
    Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

    May GOD continue to bless you.

    Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,

    Andrew <><
    --
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    http://EmoryCardiology.com

    May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
    neighbors:
    http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

    Especially dear Bob(this one) Pastorio:
    http://bobs-amanuensis.livejournal.com/4211.html
    http://pics.livejournal.com/bobs_amanuensis/pic/0000z24f/g1

  2. On Mar 25, 7:17 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:
    neighbor Ozgirl said:

    It's 5.40 pm, not long til dinner. My daughter left me with
    the baby grandson today so she could go "crabbing" with
    friends. She got home about 2 hours ago with crabs and a
    leather jacket (type of flat fish). I just can't get it more
    fresher than that 🙂 Unfortunately I don't have lemons or
    fresh dill but I will bake the fish with dried dill, cracked
    pepper, a bit of plant sterol margarine and add a few
    avocado slices after it's cooked. I am just boiling the
    crabs and having the crab meat plain. I have no fresh
    asparagus so whatever veggies I have here will have to do.

    Quoted message said:

    This is a nice surprise for me today.

    It is a blessing from GOD.

    Earthquack, if you think hunger is good for people, why do you ruin
    their appetites by interjecting in their threads?

  3. Andrew B. Chung said:
    neighbor Ozgirl said:

    It's 5.40 pm, not long til dinner. My daughter left me with
    the baby grandson today so she could go "crabbing" with
    friends. She got home about 2 hours ago with crabs and a
    leather jacket (type of flat fish). I just can't get it more
    fresher than that 🙂 Unfortunately I don't have lemons or
    fresh dill but I will bake the fish with dried dill, cracked
    pepper, a bit of plant sterol margarine and add a few
    avocado slices after it's cooked. I am just boiling the
    crabs and having the crab meat plain. I have no fresh
    asparagus so whatever veggies I have here will have to do.

    This is a nice surprise for me today.

    It is a blessing from GOD.

    http://www.godhatesshrimp.com

    Serene

  4. neighbor Sandra (Serene-O-Matic) said:
    Andrew said:

    neighbor Ozgirl wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    It's 5.40 pm, not long til dinner. My daughter left me with
    the baby grandson today so she could go "crabbing" with
    friends. She got home about 2 hours ago with crabs and a
    leather jacket (type of flat fish). I just can't get it more
    fresher than that 🙂 Unfortunately I don't have lemons or
    fresh dill but I will bake the fish with dried dill, cracked
    pepper, a bit of plant sterol margarine and add a few
    avocado slices after it's cooked. I am just boiling the
    crabs and having the crab meat plain. I have no fresh
    asparagus so whatever veggies I have here will have to do.

    This is a nice surprise for me today.

    It is a blessing from GOD.

    http://www.godhatesshrimp.com

    Serene

    Dear Sandra,

    If the sight/smell/taste of shrimp makes you lose your appetite, the
    shrimp would not be a blessing from GOD for you.

    " ... GOD humbled you, making you hungry ... " -- Moses (Deuteronomy
    8:3)

    The physical feeling of hunger is from GOD.

    Indeed, hunger is a blessing from GOD.

    "Blessed are you who hunger now for you will be satisfied." -- LORD
    Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

    Amen.

    May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you feel hungrier that you
    have ever felt in your life.

    Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,

    Andrew <><
    --
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    http://EmoryCardiology.com

    May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
    neighbors:
    http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

    Especially dear Bob(this one) Pastorio:
    http://bobs-amanuensis.livejournal.com/4211.html
    http://pics.livejournal.com/bobs_amanuensis/pic/0000z24f/g1

  5. Andrew B. Chung said:
    neighbor Sandra (Serene-O-Matic) said:
    Andrew said:

    neighbor Ozgirl wrote:
    > It's 5.40 pm, not long til dinner. My daughter left me with
    > the baby grandson today so she could go "crabbing" with
    > friends. She got home about 2 hours ago with crabs and a
    > leather jacket (type of flat fish). I just can't get it more
    > fresher than that 🙂 Unfortunately I don't have lemons or
    > fresh dill but I will bake the fish with dried dill, cracked
    > pepper, a bit of plant sterol margarine and add a few
    > avocado slices after it's cooked. I am just boiling the
    > crabs and having the crab meat plain. I have no fresh
    > asparagus so whatever veggies I have here will have to do.
    >
    > This is a nice surprise for me today.
    It is a blessing from GOD.


    http://www.godhatesshrimp.com

    Serene

    Dear Sandra,

    If the sight/smell/taste of shrimp makes you lose your appetite, the
    shrimp would not be a blessing from GOD for you.

    " ... GOD humbled you, making you hungry ... " -- Moses (Deuteronomy
    8:3)

    The physical feeling of hunger is from GOD.

    Indeed, hunger is a blessing from GOD.

    "Blessed are you who hunger now for you will be satisfied." -- LORD
    Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

    Amen.

    May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you feel hungrier that you
    have ever felt in your life.

    Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,

    <<PLONKY!>>

  6. neighbor ravenlynne said:
    Andrew said:
    neighbor Sandra (Serene-O-Matic) said:

    Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
    > neighbor Ozgirl wrote:
    >> It's 5.40 pm, not long til dinner. My daughter left me with
    >> the baby grandson today so she could go "crabbing" with
    >> friends. She got home about 2 hours ago with crabs and a
    >> leather jacket (type of flat fish). I just can't get it more
    >> fresher than that 🙂 Unfortunately I don't have lemons or
    >> fresh dill but I will bake the fish with dried dill, cracked
    >> pepper, a bit of plant sterol margarine and add a few
    >> avocado slices after it's cooked. I am just boiling the
    >> crabs and having the crab meat plain. I have no fresh
    >> asparagus so whatever veggies I have here will have to do.
    >>
    >> This is a nice surprise for me today.
    > It is a blessing from GOD.
    http://www.godhatesshrimp.com

    Serene

    Dear Sandra,

    If the sight/smell/taste of shrimp makes you lose your appetite, the
    shrimp would not be a blessing from GOD for you.

    " ... GOD humbled you, making you hungry ... " -- Moses (Deuteronomy
    8:3)

    The physical feeling of hunger is from GOD.

    Indeed, hunger is a blessing from GOD.

    "Blessed are you who hunger now for you will be satisfied." -- LORD
    Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

    Amen.

    May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you feel hungrier that you
    have ever felt in your life.

    Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,

    <<PLONKY!>>

    Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
    you to reveal that HIS words have speared the heart of your soul.

    May GOD bless you.

    Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

    Andrew <><
    --
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    http://EmoryCardiology.com

    May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
    neighbors:
    http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

    Especially dear Bob(this one) Pastorio:
    http://bobs-amanuensis.livejournal.com/4211.html
    http://pics.livejournal.com/bobs_amanuensis/pic/0000z24f/g1

    As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
    unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
    (Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
    http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

  7. On Mar 25, 7:44 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:


    Dear Sandra,

    If the sight/smell/taste of shrimp makes you lose your appetite, the
    shrimp would not be a blessing from GOD for you.

    Same with the slippery bits of raw liver that won't stay put on your
    fork?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.