Re: I have a few questions about Rush Limbaugh

Joel M. Eichen D.D.S.

Guest
The show is actually quite funny ~ just to hear all of the
anti-liberal rhetoric he spouts off!

Jan Drewster could take some lessons from Rosh ha-Limbaugh .... he is
the master of twisting logic!

Joel

--
Joel M. Eichen, .
Philadelphia PA

DISCLAIMER FOLLOWS:

*********

Dental health-related material
is provided for information purposes
only and does not necessarily
represent endorsement by or an official
position of the SciMedDentistry gang
or any other official agency either
actual or fictitious or Steve Mancuso.

Advice on the treatment or care
of an individual patient should
be obtained through consultation
with a dentist who has examined
that patient or is familiar with
that patient's dental history.

STANDARD DISCLAIMER

in article [email protected], Joel M. Eichen D.D.S.
at [email protected] wrote on 10/4/03 1:56 AM:

> The show is actually quite funny ~ just to hear all of the
> anti-liberal rhetoric he spouts off!

I guess that ****** was funny also. Just read sections of Mein Kampf.
Unfortunately too many people took him seriously.

I am not saying that Limbaaugh is a ******-in-waiting, but too many people
take him seriously.

Bill

Yup, him and Jan Drew ,,,, quite a pair!

(That is why I hate her anti-dental-establishment rhetoric!)

--
Joel M. Eichen, .
Philadelphia PA

DISCLAIMER FOLLOWS: