Re: I have a few questions about Rush Limbaugh

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Joel M. Eichen D.D.S., Oct 4, 2003.

  1. The show is actually quite funny ~ just to hear all of the
    anti-liberal rhetoric he spouts off!

    Jan Drewster could take some lessons from Rosh ha-Limbaugh .... he is
    the master of twisting logic!

    Joel

    --
    Joel M. Eichen, .
    Philadelphia PA

    DISCLAIMER FOLLOWS:

    *********

    Dental health-related material
    is provided for information purposes
    only and does not necessarily
    represent endorsement by or an official
    position of the SciMedDentistry gang
    or any other official agency either
    actual or fictitious or Steve Mancuso.

    Advice on the treatment or care
    of an individual patient should
    be obtained through consultation
    with a dentist who has examined
    that patient or is familiar with
    that patient's dental history.

    STANDARD DISCLAIMER

    Tags:

  2. in article [email protected], Joel M. Eichen D.D.S.
    at [email protected] wrote on 10/4/03 1:56 AM:

    > The show is actually quite funny ~ just to hear all of the
    > anti-liberal rhetoric he spouts off!

    I guess that Hitler was funny also. Just read sections of Mein Kampf.
    Unfortunately too many people took him seriously.

    I am not saying that Limbaaugh is a Hitler-in-waiting, but too many people
    take him seriously.

    Bill

  3. Yup, him and Jan Drew ,,,, quite a pair!

    (That is why I hate her anti-dental-establishment rhetoric!)

    --
    Joel M. Eichen, .
    Philadelphia PA

    DISCLAIMER FOLLOWS: