Re: Is the unicycle dangerous to reproductive system?



D

dudewithasock

Guest
UniBrier wrote:
> I had one year of intense bicycling where my prostate got mad at me left
> me with a temporary "post drip" problem.




Uh...if you mean what I think you do, then I get that too...I hope it
doesn't have anything to do with my prostate, cause if I'm having
problems at this age, I don't even wanna think about 30 years from now.
:eek:


--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44950)
officially ended.
:cool:

mawesome wrote:
> I haven't cried since they took Melrose place off TV....

------------------------------------------------------------------------
dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59338


Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com
 
B

Brian O.

Guest
dudewithasock wrote:
> Uh...if you mean what I think you do, then I get that too...I hope it
> doesn't have anything to do with my prostate, cause if I'm having
> problems at this age, I don't even wanna think about 30 years from now.
> :eek:



Post drip problem? Please elaborate, I'm curious if I've experienced
what you are talking about.


--
Brian O.

mscalisi wrote:
> We only need one 36" rim, one that doesn't suck. A properly sized KH rim
> (like the 29er only larger) would be awesome.



'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - The
Unicyclist PC Game - In Early Development.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian O.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10744
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59338


Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com
 
D

dudewithasock

Guest
Like, after I pee and even shake/wipe for a while so it'd seem like I'm
done, a minute or so later, or when I sit down, a bit more seems to
find its way out. I've never been sure if it's normal for that to
happen or not cause I've never asked anyone else.


--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44950)
officially ended.
:cool:

mawesome wrote:
> I haven't cried since they took Melrose place off TV....

------------------------------------------------------------------------
dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59338


Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com
 
B

Borgschulze

Guest
Brian O. wrote:
> Post drip problem? Please elaborate, I'm curious if I've experienced
> what you are talking about.



Well, it can happen after urinating, and after ejaculation...

After ejaculation is pretty much normal though.

After urination, I'd get that checked out.


--
Borgschulze

http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59338


Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com
 
C

CKCrowe

Guest
k, well the doc, if you have to pee, and nothing comes out, the doc
says its because you arn't drinkin enough water, I drink a lot now,
havnt had any problems since, though I've had some bad racks, once a
month or so.


--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day....I TURN 15 ON JULY
12TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account
------------------------------------------------------------------------
CKCrowe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13945
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59338


Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com
 
P

puresyn

Guest
dudewithasock wrote:
> Like, after I pee and even shake/wipe for a while so it'd seem like I'm
> done, a minute or so later, or when I sit down, a bit more seems to
> find its way out. I've never been sure if it's normal for that to
> happen or not cause I've never asked anyone else.




I am not an MD... might be scar tissue clog somewhere. It would be wise
to get that checked out. I hope your diagnosis is ok! :)


--
puresyn

“Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on
the same night." -- Dave Barry
------------------------------------------------------------------------
puresyn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15240
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59338


Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com
 
O

oddsends

Guest
dudewithasock wrote:
> Like, after I pee and even shake/wipe for a while so it'd seem like I'm
> done, a minute or so later, or when I sit down, a bit more seems to
> find its way out. I've never been sure if it's normal for that to
> happen or not cause I've never asked anyone else.




An intermittent issue for me as well... I had not even made a
connection to unicycling... or biking... yikes...


--
oddsends
------------------------------------------------------------------------
oddsends's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11468
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59338


Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com
 
D

dudewithasock

Guest
o_O

I hope it's not something wrong...I'm too young to have problems down
there!!


--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44950)
officially ended.
:cool:

mawesome wrote:
> I haven't cried since they took Melrose place off TV....

------------------------------------------------------------------------
dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59338


Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com
 
M

mark williamson

Guest
dudewithasock wrote:
> Like, after I pee and even shake/wipe for a while so it'd seem like I'm
> done, a minute or so later, or when I sit down, a bit more seems to
> find its way out. I've never been sure if it's normal for that to
> happen or not cause I've never asked anyone else.




I've always had that now and again and never worried about it.
Actually, when I say "always", my earliest recollections of it are
years and *years* before I cycled much at all, although it was around
the time I used to ride horses.

I guess changes in behaviour down there would be more worrying; and
just because it seems normal to me doesn't mean that it's OK for others
or even for me myself ;) Get it checked out if it worries you but
don't panic about it, I don't think that's called for. There's no
reason to expect it to be anything bad, although it's understandable to
want to be on the safe side!


--
mark williamson

Dave: Just a question. What use is a unicyle with no seat? And no
pedals!
Mark: To answer a question with a question: What use is a skateboard?
Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
mark williamson's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11301
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59338


Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com
 
P

puresyn

Guest
dudewithasock wrote:
> o_O
>
> I hope it's not something wrong...I'm too young to have problems down
> there!!




Bad case scenario. You have to bring a rubber donut to school with you
to sit on during class. You won't look too cool to the girls of
course.

I am kidding. I am sure you will be ok. Cheer you up with a joke.

-Roger walked into a crowded doctor's office. As he approached the
desk, the receptionist, Peggy Sue asked, "Yes sir, may we help you?"

"There's something wrong with my ****," Roger replied.

Peggy Sue became aggravated and said, "You shouldn't come into a
crowded office and say things like that."

Why not? You asked me what was wrong and I told you."

Because" replies the receptionist. "You've obviously caused some
embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there
is something wrong with your ear or something and then discussed the
problem further with the doctor in private."

Roger walked out, waited several minutes and then re-entered.

Peggy Sue smiled smugly and asked "Yes?"

"There's something wrong with my ear," Roger stated.

Peggy Sue nodded approvingly and smiled knowing he had taken her
advice.

"And what is wrong with your ear sir?"

"I can't **** out of it," Roger replied.-


--
puresyn

“Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on
the same night." -- Dave Barry
------------------------------------------------------------------------
puresyn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15240
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59338


Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com
 
M

mark williamson

Guest
dudewithasock wrote:
> Like, after I pee and even shake/wipe for a while so it'd seem like I'm
> done, a minute or so later, or when I sit down, a bit more seems to
> find its way out. I've never been sure if it's normal for that to
> happen or not cause I've never asked anyone else.




I've always had that now and again and never worried about it.
Actually, when I say "always", my earliest recollections of it are
years and *years* before I cycled much at all, although it was around
the time I used to ride horses.

I guess changes in behaviour down there would be more worrying; and
just because it seems normal to me doesn't mean that it's OK for others
or even for me myself ;) Get it checked out if it worries you but
don't panic about it, I don't think that's called for. There's no
reason to expect it to be anything bad, although it's understandable to
want to be on the safe side!


--
mark williamson

Dave: Just a question. What use is a unicyle with no seat? And no
pedals!
Mark: To answer a question with a question: What use is a skateboard?
Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
mark williamson's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11301
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/59338


Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com