Re: Landis backup test also positive; Tour de France title in jeopardy

jason

Guest
Oh no a road racer tested positive for something! Big freaking deal.
Still has nothing to do with mtn biking

On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 21:05:58 GMT, jason <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Oh no a road racer tested positive for something! Big freaking deal.
>Still has nothing to do with mtn biking

Yes, it does. He is a former mountain biker. Learn to read.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 21:05:58 GMT, jason <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

>>Oh no a road racer tested positive for something! Big freaking deal.
>>Still has nothing to do with mtn biking

> Yes, it does. He is a former mountain biker. Learn to read.

Key word there little one is former which means he isn't one anymore. So
as usualy you are incorrect in your assumptions.

On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 16:48:25 GMT, jason <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Mike Vandeman wrote:
>> On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 21:05:58 GMT, jason <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>Oh no a road racer tested positive for something! Big freaking deal.
>>>Still has nothing to do with mtn biking

>> Yes, it does. He is a former mountain biker. Learn to read.

>Key word there little one is former which means he isn't one anymore.

Nope, that doesn't follow. He still acts like a mountain biker: he
LIES.

So
>as usualy you are incorrect in your assumptions.

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 16:48:25 GMT, jason <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>Mike Vandeman wrote:

>>> Yes, it does. He is a former mountain biker. Learn to read.

>>Key word there little one is former which means he isn't one anymore.

> Nope, that doesn't follow. He still acts like a mountain biker: he
> LIES.

You're the liar here, Mike. Floyd's test shows that his testosterone is 4:1
of some other "-terone" that is in his body. While this is true, it is
misleading. Floyd's testosterone is not elevated, the other "-terone" is
depleted to the point of almost not being picked up on the test(s).