Re: Make fortune

Jon Senior

Guest
In article <[email protected]>, usenet01
@artybee.net says...
> Love and spam from Rich x

He he, I haven't had one of these in a while. Since changing my email
account to Clara.net I've noticed a massive decrease in the amount of
junk I receive. Almost like they're filtering it. ;-)

Jon

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 10:29:31 GMT, in
<fsuHc.47366$%[email protected]>,
"Howard" <[email protected]> wrote:

> MAKE MONEY!!!
>
>MAKE THOUSANDS!!!
>STEP ONE:
>
>Get six separate pieces of paper and write the following on
>each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
>Now get 6 U.S. $1.00 bills and place ONE inside of EACH of the six pieces
>of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent
>thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the six envelopes and seal them.

Yes, fine so far ...

>You now should have six sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating
>the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are
>doing is creating a service.

Erm no I won't since you didn't tell me to write my address on the
paper before sealing the envelope.

Love and spam from Rich x

(I can't believe I actually noticed that!)

--
DISCLAIMER: My email box is private property.Email which
appears in my inbox is mine to do what I like with.