Re: Marathon and LC -- found an interesting post

RRzVRR

Guest
Ignoramus474 wrote:

> From a guy who ran a marathon on LC...
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4f7fb

When you get the time, try to read through the post when I was in
the process of training for harder lessons learned: carb intake,
what and when. Also during the time I was posting about my
training another member who had run the Chicago marathon gave
input on his LC and running experience.

You might also want to look into reading some books by Stu
Mittleman there's a couple with "Slow Burn" in the title.
Mittleman is an ultra-marathoner (the races that can go for days
and over the 100 mile mark).

----
Rudy - Remove the Z from my address to respond.

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!"
-Emiliano Zapata

Check out the a.s.d.l-c FAQ at:
http://www.grossweb.com/asdlc/faq.htm