Re: Marathon and LC -- found an interesting post

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by RRzVRR, Sep 18, 2004.

  1. RRzVRR

    RRzVRR Guest

    Ignoramus474 wrote:

    > From a guy who ran a marathon on LC...
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/4f7fb

    When you get the time, try to read through the post when I was in
    the process of training for harder lessons learned: carb intake,
    what and when. Also during the time I was posting about my
    training another member who had run the Chicago marathon gave
    input on his LC and running experience.

    You might also want to look into reading some books by Stu
    Mittleman there's a couple with "Slow Burn" in the title.
    Mittleman is an ultra-marathoner (the races that can go for days
    and over the 100 mile mark).

    ----
    Rudy - Remove the Z from my address to respond.

    "It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!"
    -Emiliano Zapata

    Check out the a.s.d.l-c FAQ at:
    http://www.grossweb.com/asdlc/faq.htm