Re: Michael Shermer: The Doping Dilemma

On Apr 2, 6:32 pm, Jason Spaceman <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Read it athttp://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=the-doping-dilemma

Perhaps Shermer knows something about game theory, but it doesn't show
in that particular article.

On Apr 3, 10:55 am, [email protected] wrote:
> On Apr 2, 6:32 pm, Jason Spaceman <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > Read it athttp://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=the-doping-dilemma

> Perhaps Shermer knows something about game theory, but it doesn't show
> in that particular article.

Dumbass -

Sometimes I have a hard time believing SciAm employs him.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Isn't "game theory" just a euphemism for "thinking **** through."

Okay, "the science of thinking **** through."

On Apr 3, 4:04 pm, Hobbes@spnb&s.com wrote:

> >Perhaps Shermer knows something about game theory, but it doesn't show
> >in that particular article.

> Isn't "game theory" just a euphemism for "thinking **** through."

Hmmm. I'd sort of say that math is the field of thinking **** through.
Nonetheless, in that particular article Shermer showed himself to be
neither a game theorist nor a mathematician.

I thought math was a language with a grammar for thinking **** through.

Shermer didn't think **** through.

The meaning of the word is is: ________________.