rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: MUni in Reston-Mclean, VA area

Started by munipsycho · · Last activity · 7 posts · 276 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
20 June 2005
Last activity
23 June 2005
Original author
munipsycho
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
276
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Are there any MUni riders in the Reston-Mclean area in Northern VA?

    --
    munipsycho - Sometimes I fall down.

    =====================
    Yoopers on family: "Happy wife, happy life."

    'Stories' (http://munipsycho.com/stories/)
    'The UniSkills Assessment' (http://www.munipsycho.com/uniskills_2.jsp)

    I can fly too. But I can only fly down.
    -Little Bear

    Imagine all the people
    Riding on one wheel.
    J. Lennon. (paraphrased)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    munipsycho's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9589
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41290

  2. ooooooh, I used to live in Reston! but I don't anymore. sorry.

    --
    James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    James_Potter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3807
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41290

  3. bump.

    --
    munipsycho - Sometimes I fall down.

    =====================
    Yoopers on family: "Happy wife, happy life."

    'Stories' (http://munipsycho.com/stories/)
    'The UniSkills Assessment' (http://www.munipsycho.com/uniskills_2.jsp)

    I can fly too. But I can only fly down.
    -Little Bear

    Imagine all the people
    Riding on one wheel.
    J. Lennon. (paraphrased)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    munipsycho's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9589
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41290

  4. http://unicycling.org/roster/index.php?state=va

    --
    James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    James_Potter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3807
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41290

  5. I am close to reston, I live and work in chantilly. Where in reston do
    you live? Last saturday I went riding in reston on the W&OD trail.

    --
    siafirede - Flex Your Head
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    siafirede's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6057
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41290

  6. siafirede said:

    *I am close to reston, I live and work in chantilly. Where in reston
    do you live? Last saturday I went riding in reston on the W&OD trail.
    *

    The company I work for is headquartered in Reston. I am in the area
    this week. Do you want to MUni Tuesday or Wednesday evening? I can
    usually get away by 6 PM or a little before if needed.

    Yesterday I found a trail right in town starting at the ice skating rink
    / stadium. I know there are others.

    --
    munipsycho - Sometimes I fall down.

    =====================
    Yoopers on family: "Happy wife, happy life."

    'Stories' (http://munipsycho.com/stories/)
    'The UniSkills Assessment' (http://www.munipsycho.com/uniskills_2.jsp)

    I can fly too. But I can only fly down.
    -Little Bear

    Imagine all the people
    Riding on one wheel.
    J. Lennon. (paraphrased)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    munipsycho's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9589
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41290

  7. I guess i am posting a little too late, but either way i dont know if i
    could ride during the week, i work till about 530 then i bike home. I
    was hoping that there was a uni rider new to the area.

    --
    siafirede - Flex Your Head
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    siafirede's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6057
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41290

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.