rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: My New Vid Check It Out

Started by khtrials · · Last activity · 33 posts · 1,283 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
8 February 2005
Last activity
11 February 2005
Original author
khtrials
Posts
33
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,283
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 33
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey heres a newer vid of me riding, 2.6 MB. Just under 3 minutes i
    think. Pretty bad quality, but pretty good riding.
    Its trials/street/freestyle what ever you want to call it.
    Its on my site

    http://www.freewebs.com/patrials/videos.htm

    Its called unimoviesmall.WMV. Check out the rest of the site to.

    Tell me what you think!

    --
    khtrials
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    khtrials's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7823
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38134

  2. NICE NICENICE!!! its awsome when someone can do bike trials and uni
    trials

    --
    brockfisher05 - RIDE TRIALS

    DO YOU LIKE YAMS BECAUSE I SURE DO!

    ADD ME AT: [email hidden]

    check out my gallery at :
    http://gallery.vanuni.com/thumbnails.php?album=6
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    brockfisher05's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38134

  3. Nice. Is that an Echo team or a Koxx LB? Looked like echo.

    --
    TheObieOne3226

    'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
    'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)

    "Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of
    him, and came here because of him" - KJ-52

    "try not to annoy the great Obie, for he is better than us." - Murde
    Mental
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TheObieOne3226's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4851
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38134

  4. i beleive that was an echo it looks like my friends echo

    --
    brockfisher05 - RIDE TRIALS

    DO YOU LIKE YAMS BECAUSE I SURE DO!

    ADD ME AT: [email hidden]

    check out my gallery at :
    http://gallery.vanuni.com/thumbnails.php?album=6
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    brockfisher05's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38134

  5. Well, way to upstage my video 🙂 Great job, and great music, too.

    That's less than jake, no? I love them.

    --
    Fuego - Unicycle Ninja

    "Unicycling is more about the center of concentration than the center of
    balance."

    'OneWheelNinjaSquad' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/OneWheelNinjaSquad)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38134

  6. TheObieOne3226 said:

    *Nice. Is that an Echo team or a Koxx LB? Looked like echo. *


    Echos team there are pictures on the site also.

    Thats a awesome video by the way, you 360 like its nothing.

    --
    Tim - Jelly Bean Eater

    Tim 'Braun' (http://www.tim.com.mk/izdanija/1/189.jpg)

    Fresh!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4671
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38134

  7. one minor suggestion--can we get a higher quality movie? i know most(?)
    of us have pretty fast connections and i'd much rather spend 2 mintues
    downloading some higher quality video than 20 seconds downloading
    something all pixelated. you can always have both and let people decide.
    otherwise great riding!

    --
    markf - movie nerd

    stuck in iowa and unemployed.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    markf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8102
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38134

  8. Thanks for the comments.
    Its an Echo Yeam and it is Less Then Jake, my favorite band.
    I also ride mototrials and won the ES national championship and WI state
    championship, so I really dont get to uni all that much. I ride
    everything, biketrials and uni are mostly to improve my mototrials
    riding, but im starting to like them more and more.

    I have a biketrials vid on the site to above the uni one called
    bikesmall.WMV. I will try to put up better quality ones and some
    mototrials tonight. I used the bad quality so it wouldnt take as long to
    upload, becasue i have the slowest internet ever.
    Thanks again

    --
    khtrials
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    khtrials's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7823
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38134

  9. Thanks for the comments.
    Its an Echo Yeam and it is Less Then Jake, my favorite band.
    I also ride mototrials and won the ES national championship and WI state
    championship, so I really dont get to uni all that much. I ride
    everything, biketrials and uni are mostly to improve my mototrials
    riding, but im starting to like them more and more.

    I have a biketrials vid on the site to above the uni one called
    bikesmall.WMV. I will try to put up better quality ones and some
    mototrials tonight. I used the bad quality so it wouldnt take as long to
    upload, becasue i have the slowest internet ever.
    Thanks again

    --
    khtrials
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    khtrials's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7823
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38134

  10. alright then. if its *you* that has the slow connection thats very
    understandable. perhaps you could upload over night to get high quality
    ones out there? just a thought. keep up the good work.

    --
    markf - movie nerd

    stuck in iowa and unemployed.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    markf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8102
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38134

  11. alright then. if its *you* that has the slow connection thats very
    understandable. perhaps you could upload over night to get high quality
    ones out there? just a thought. keep up the good work.

    --
    markf - movie nerd

    stuck in iowa and unemployed.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    markf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8102
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38134

  12. Cool stuff. I ride a team also.

    --
    TheObieOne3226

    'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
    'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)

    "Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of
    him, and came here because of him" - KJ-52

    "try not to annoy the great Obie, for he is better than us." - Murde
    Mental
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TheObieOne3226's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4851
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38134

  13. Cool stuff. I ride a team also.

    --
    TheObieOne3226

    'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
    'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)

    "Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of
    him, and came here because of him" - KJ-52

    "try not to annoy the great Obie, for he is better than us." - Murde
    Mental
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TheObieOne3226's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4851
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38134

  14. Ouch...

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: 1percentlame.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/276546|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

    'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
    (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

    "I'm too sexy for the world of the living." - TheObieOne3226
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Catboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2042
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38134

  15. Ouch...

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: 1percentlame.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/276546|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

    'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
    (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

    "I'm too sexy for the world of the living." - TheObieOne3226
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Catboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2042
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38134

  16. I have dsl, and I was lucky to stay within kiliobites on that page. But
    usually I stayed below kbs and it took me about 10 seconds to close the
    box. My opinion is, find a better web page hoster.

    --
    darkp0is3n - Sucks At Unicycling
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    darkp0is3n's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8905
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38134

  17. I have dsl, and I was lucky to stay within kiliobites on that page. But
    usually I stayed below kbs and it took me about 10 seconds to close the
    box. My opinion is, find a better web page hoster.

    --
    darkp0is3n - Sucks At Unicycling
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    darkp0is3n's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8905
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38134

  18. solid vid, was it me or were a bunch of things repeated? like the 3 off
    the porch and all the 180 grinding?

    anyways, coolness

    justin.

    p.s. i absolutley hate your helmet, with a passion. If i knew you i'd
    throw that helmet into a mulcher. For your own good😄

    --
    unibrow

    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unibrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2496
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38134

  19. solid vid, was it me or were a bunch of things repeated? like the 3 off
    the porch and all the 180 grinding?

    anyways, coolness

    justin.

    p.s. i absolutley hate your helmet, with a passion. If i knew you i'd
    throw that helmet into a mulcher. For your own good😄

    --
    unibrow

    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unibrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2496
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38134

  20. I repeated a few things in slow motion, but i think thats all. I wanted
    to take out the first set of rails. The helmet is for mototrials because
    i lost my bicycle one. Its about the same weight as a bike one though.

    I dont know why it works so bad. Ill try to take off the other vids and
    leave the 2, and see if that works.
    I made a better quality one but the site wouldnt take it, 16 mb.
    Anyone know of any good sites to upload?
    Thanks

    --
    khtrials
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    khtrials's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7823
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38134

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.