General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Oh...MY...GOD...ROID RAGE!!

Started by Curt James · · Last activity · 10 posts · 691 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
27 January 2006
Last activity
28 January 2006
Original author
Curt James
Posts
10
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
691
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–10 of 10
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Robert Schuh <[email hidden]> wrote:

    [...]

    re Craig Titus

    Quoted message said:

    Old Craig's bodybuilding career was on the downside
    and this certainly was premeditated.

    Define downside. Titus was, apparently, making money and was a
    bodybuilding entrepreneur of some success regardless of his not
    winning a contest in years.

    And premeditated? I don't think so. Yeah, I agree, the *disposal* was
    premeditated, but I'd guess that the murder was accidental or, at
    worst, unintentional.

    Still, regardless of the circumstances, I hope Titus and his wife both
    get the Righteous Needle of GAAAAWD and join Miss James on the other
    side.

    Heck, if I wasn't such a nice guy, I'd say, "You bundle 'em up with
    fabric and duct tape and I'll pour the lighter fluid."

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  2. Robert Schuh <[email hidden]> wrote:

    [...]

    re Craig Titus

    Quoted message said:

    Old Craig's bodybuilding career was on the downside
    and this certainly was premeditated.

    Define downside. Titus was, apparently, making money and was a
    bodybuilding entrepreneur of some success regardless of his not
    winning a contest in years.

    And premeditated? I don't think so. Yeah, I agree, the *disposal* was
    premeditated, but I'd guess that the murder was accidental or, at
    worst, unintentional.

    Still, regardless of the circumstances, I hope Titus and his wife both
    get the Righteous Needle of GAAAAWD and join Miss James on the other
    side.

    Heck, if I wasn't such a nice guy, I'd say, "You bundle 'em up with
    fabric and duct tape and I'll pour the lighter fluid."

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  3. Curt James said:

    at
    worst,

    At "worse". Dumbass

  4. Curt James said:

    at
    worst,

    At "worse". Dumbass

  5. TBR wrote:

    re "at worst,"

    Quoted message said:

    At "worse".

    Newp. Try again.

    Quoted message said:

    Dumbass

    And I still think you're being entirely unfair to bass.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  6. TBR wrote:

    re "at worst,"

    Quoted message said:

    At "worse".

    Newp. Try again.

    Quoted message said:

    Dumbass

    And I still think you're being entirely unfair to bass.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  7. Curt James said:

    TBR wrote:

    re "at worst,"

    Quoted message said:

    At "worse".

    Newp. Try again.

    Me right, you wrong.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Dumbass

    And I still think you're being entirely unfair to bass.

    This is true. I have received hundreds of complaints from bass, who
    are very irate that they are being associated with you.

  8. Curt James said:

    TBR wrote:

    re "at worst,"

    Quoted message said:

    At "worse".

    Newp. Try again.

    Me right, you wrong.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Dumbass

    And I still think you're being entirely unfair to bass.

    This is true. I have received hundreds of complaints from bass, who
    are very irate that they are being associated with you.

  9. TBR wrote:

    I scribbled:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Newp. Try again.

    Me right, you wrong.

    HAW!

    ....

    No.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Dumbass

    And I still think you're being entirely unfair to bass.

    This is true.

    [...]

    See? Trust in me. Don't ask questions. All is well.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  10. TBR wrote:

    I scribbled:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Newp. Try again.

    Me right, you wrong.

    HAW!

    ....

    No.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Dumbass

    And I still think you're being entirely unfair to bass.

    This is true.

    [...]

    See? Trust in me. Don't ask questions. All is well.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.