Re: Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by 1wheelwonder, May 13, 2008.

  1. 1wheelwonder

    1wheelwonder Guest

    Tags:

  2. surfcolorado

    surfcolorado Guest

    1wheelwonder wrote:
    > from the toddeler next door,'mummy say you dumb'
    > nice kid, ain't it

    that one was good. I bet some of the neighbors think that of me. the
    neighbor girl in a snoting voice said, "why would you do that it is
    easier to ride a bike," probally a quote from her winner of a dad.
    yeah, especially when your bike has four wheel still.

    StephenH wrote:
    > Cool, I've been to that sculpture park many times- we lived in Loveland
    > for a year, Fort Collins for 4 years. Never saw a unicycle there,
    > though!

    unless you were here in the last 6 months, if you did see a unicyclist
    it wouldn't have been me anyway. only start 8 months ago.

    --
    surfcolorado