Re: [Race report (sort of)] La Rochelle marathon 27 nov 2005

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by anders, Nov 29, 2005.

  1. anders

    anders Guest

    steve common wrote:

    > - the race photographer's phalanx of employees snapped at least 5 photos to
    > choose from for future use impressing/boring grand-children :p

    I wonder if La Poste fran├žaise has the service ours has: one can order
    unique personalized stamps using a digital photograph of one's choice
    as the pictory?:)

    Anders (who cannot decide whether he'll make this report his reading
    the first thing in the morning or the last thing in the evening and
    who'll therefore probably keep reading it twice a day)

    Tags:

  2. steve common

    steve common Guest