General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: RSPCA slated

Started by Jim Webster · · Last activity · 1 post · 135 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
5 June 2007
Last activity
5 June 2007
Original author
Jim Webster
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
135
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Malcolm said:
    Malcolm said:


    In article <[email hidden]>,
    [email hidden] writes

    Quoted message said:

    On 5 Jun, 17:05, [email hidden] (Steve Firth) wrote:
    > <[email hidden]> wrote:
    > > You are uncooperative for a man facing such dastardly alleged libels
    > > and damaging campaigns.
    >
    > Why should someone who has been libelled cooperate with the person who
    > has libelled him? Your logic is as bizarre and witless as ever.

    I haven't libelled you. I said words to the effect that you were an
    idiot.


    You have implied, more than once and without the slightest evidence,
    that my doctorate doesn't exist. That is a libel. You have also libelled
    me a number of times in the past by making remarks which you certainly
    would not be able to prove in court.

    Quoted message said:

    I could not understand how such an obvious clown could earn a
    doctorate.


    Silly childish abuse gets you nowhere. The only clown around here is you
    with your more than six years of ranting about "bent vets" without
    having achieved anything as a result.

    Quoted message said:

    Anyway, I'm now going to terminate this exchange.

    Thank you for your abject surrender.

    Quoted message said:

    You have made no
    effort to substantiate your claims to a PhD, despite queries from
    others, and I draw the obvious conclusion.


    Why the hell should I have to substantiate the *fact* of my PhD? It is
    not a "claim", that is you libelling me again. I have told you that the
    details of my PhD are in the public domain and available to you with a
    mere seven clicks of your mouse. The obvious conclusion I draw is that
    you are scared stiff that if you did go looking (or perhaps you already
    have) you would find that I do indeed have a PhD and that you have been
    libelling me.

    Quoted message said:

    I wonder if this is a matter for the Scottish Executive. Scotland is a
    country that has always valued its academic standards above all
    others. Perhaps they should have a public register for the avoidance
    of doubt.


    You fatuous little nobody. If you had a quarter of the intelligence that
    you obviously think you have you would already have found details about
    me not only on the obvious website giving details of my PhD but also an
    equally obvious Scottish government website giving more information
    about me and my qualifications.

    Quoted message said:

    It seems a sensible suggestion.


    What seems sensible to you is sheer idiocy to everyone else. You are a
    mean-minded spiteful little man who I despise, although I have to
    confess that at the same time I do derive a lot of amusement from your
    flailing around blindly attacking target after target while all the time
    unable to hit a single one even after over six years.

    For a bully Malcolm, you do protesteth far too much. About time you
    got what you deserved.

    Will you be leaving us in peace now?

    Not any time soon I hope, the fatuous oaf
    --

    ***********************************************

    Like my posts? Let Jim know

    [email hidden]

    Need to complain?

    [email hidden]

    " There are none so blind as those that do not know they cannot see.
    There are none so deaf as those who do not know they cannot hear.
    There are none so numb as those who do not know they cannot feel."

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.