Quoted message said:She is a sprinter, not a distance runner, but she looks rather
muscular even for a sprinter. >
I wonder how big her testicles are...
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Quoted message said:She is a sprinter, not a distance runner, but she looks rather
muscular even for a sprinter. >
I wonder how big her testicles are...
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:She is a sprinter, not a distance runner, but she looks rather
muscular even for a sprinter. >
I wonder how big her testicles are...
the roids shrink 'em. her's probably arent that big. new rule; only
lance can post pictures of female runners.
Quoted message said:
"Lactate Threshold" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:new rule; only lance can post pictures of female runners.
Granted his post was nice, but ...
Surf McBrowse said:"Lactate Threshold" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:new rule; only lance can post pictures of female runners.
Granted his post was nice, but ...
they're cute and i appreciate the sentiment but that runner he posted
was smokin'
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:new rule; only lance can post pictures of female runners.
Granted his post was nice, but ...
robbscelebs.co.ukmarathon038.jpg>Open ↗
New rule: only Smurf can post pics here. I have one of those two babes
pretending to run the race.
Quoted message said:the roids shrink 'em. her's probably arent that big.>
Ahh, that explains why they aren't hanging out of her shorts, like her
penis is.
<Smurf returns to pic with magnifying glass>
"Run Like hell" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:the roids shrink 'em. her's probably arent that big.>
Ahh, that explains why they aren't hanging out of her shorts, like her
penis is.<Smurf returns to pic with magnifying glass>
I think you have us confused young Wobbit. You are the resident pervert here
are you not?
Surf <who is an artist and therefore could never be a pervert>
"Run Like hell" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:New rule: only Smurf can post pics here.
Thanks for the inferred accolade Wobby you old weasel wacker. But how about
we invent a monthly award, 'Best Picture'. It can be tasteful, raunchy,
inspiring, wicked or wobbly. It only need be running related. Take your own,
find them on the net, whatever, just provide the link.
Lets give Lance Rec Running's inaugural Best Picture award for his recent
'Smokin D. Coons' contribution. Besides he could use a little recognition
after all those nasty tauntings he suffered though the winter months.
I intend to take the prize in April. I can see it now. Steam rising off a
weathered pair of NB, perched jauntily a top rock, the sun rising off Lake
Ontario, a bum pushing a shopping cart in the distance ... I'm twirling my
moustache just thinking about it.
Surf <new thread: how do I stop my camera from bouncing?>
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.