Re: Saddle Bag Recommendations

Paul Rudin

Guest
dannyfrankszzz <[email protected]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> When I go out on rides, I currently use a waist bag (***** pack).
> However, not only is this slightly uncomfortable to wear but I have
> also noticed that this has tended to induce a need to urinate (pressure
> on the bladder).
>
> So, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good saddlebag that
> would be able to incorporate the necessaries such as a spare inner
> tube, mini pump, tyre levers, foldaway waterproof, puncture repair kit
> and maybe an energy bar/mobile phone should the need arise.
>
> I'd need it to be not too big so that my rear light could still appear
> below it.

I have one that is pretty big by comparison by most, but it has a
place that you can attach a rear light. It's one of these:
<http://www.ortliebusa.com/cartgenie/prod-39.htm>.

Paul Rudin <[email protected]> writes:

> I have one that is pretty big by comparison by most, but it has a
> place that you can attach a rear light. It's one of these:
> <http://www.ortliebusa.com/cartgenie/prod-39.htm>.

Hmm.. according to wiggle they actually do two different sizes - I
think I must have the larger one, but I'm not sure which is shown on
that web page.