rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: serious injury poll

Started by Fuego · · Last activity · 1 post · 256 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
19 May 2005
Last activity
19 May 2005
Original author
Fuego
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
256
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. No major injuries in a year of getting as extreme as my chicken factor
    has allowed.

    John, do you mind if I name my uni "Chicken Factor"? I made an awesome
    valve cover for my MUni by filling the head of a Fischer-Price chicken
    with caulk and sticking in a valve cap. I was thinking of callling it
    chicken mojo or something of the sort, but chicken factor is great too.

    I like the chicken, it allows me to blame stuff on my uni. "My unicycle
    is too chicken for that 6' drop. see?"

    --
    Fuego - Has a Brain

    "Unicycling is more about the center of concentration than the center of
    balance."

    'OneWheelNinjaSquad' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/OneWheelNinjaSquad)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/30171

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.