Re: Sigh... Please don't give the troll a single star

Edward Dolan

Guest
"daytoncapri" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Darin McGrew wrote:
>> JimmyMac <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > 1. Ignoring the troll is difficult, but I am working on it.

>> I don't find it difficult at all. I had almost forgotten about the troll.

> Looks like you and I both have responded to a troll in this thread.
> Your response was much better than mine.

Both your responses were as stupid as the day is long, but I know it takes
someone Great like ME to tell you that.

> A quick profile search reveals that "the tormented Jim and obnoxious
> Ed" show - and the cast of characters - has been on the group for
> years now.

So how do you get rid of a stalker like Jim McNamara? And Tom Sherman is
always around to bug me too when I least expect it.

> This poor sap spends a lot of the time writing back and forth to
> himself as different characters - ever hoping that others will join in.
> Takes a lot of energy on his part, but it's still pretty lame. And
> kinda sad.

I think the above is a reference to sock puppets. I have never done that as
there is no need to. I can find all the responders I want from the regular
members of these cycling newsgroups.

> I know better now. Most folks stayed off this thread - they already
> knew to not waste their time.

Most folks stay off of most threads most of the time. What else is new, pray
tell?

> "Killfiles in google groups", I think I'll search on those terms now.
> Thanks

Lots of luck with Google! I am only here to entertain and amuse you. Is that
so horrible?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka