Orac knows nothing of the childs cancer or it's classification.
[censored], he's an oncologist and is quite familiar with leukemia and its treatment.
A clarification: I'm a surgical oncologist. I don't deal with leukemia much (you can't cure it with surgery), but I do know a fair amount about it because I come in contact with leukemia patients all the time and many of the conferences at our institution are about leukemia.
-- Orac |"A statement of fact cannot be insolent." | |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you | inconvenience me with questions?"
Orac knows nothing of the childs cancer or it's classification.
[censored], he's an oncologist and is quite familiar with leukemia and its treatment.
A clarification: I'm a surgical oncologist. I don't deal with leukemia much (you can't cure it with surgery), but I do know a fair amount about it because I come in contact with leukemia patients all the time and many of the conferences at our institution are about leukemia.
Thank you for the clarification. It is abundantly clear that you know what you are talking about AND have ACTUAL EXPERIENCE.
llsa just wants to be your friend because she believes having an idol to worship is a good thing.... Anth
"Orac" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
In article <[email hidden]>,
(Ilsa9) said:
Quoted message said:
Orac knows nothing of the childs cancer or it's classification.
[censored], he's an oncologist and is quite familiar with leukemia and its treatment.
A clarification: I'm a surgical oncologist. I don't deal with leukemia much (you can't cure it with surgery), but I do know a fair amount about it because I come in contact with leukemia patients all the time and many of the conferences at our institution are about leukemia.
-- Orac |"A statement of fact cannot be insolent." | |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you | inconvenience me with questions?"