Re: STILL Unrefuted, after15 Months of Mountain Bikers Fuming!: The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wi

Just zis Guy, you know?

Guest
On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 15:40:08 GMT, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]>
said in <[email protected]>:

>The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People --
>A Review of the Literature

Er, except it has been refuted numerous times in numerous ways by
numerous people, you evasive lazy lying hypocritical
habitat-destroying crapflooding bigot.
Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:43:22 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]>
wrote:

..On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 15:40:08 GMT, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]>
..said in <[email protected]>:
..
..>The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People --
..>A Review of the Literature
..
..Er, except it has been refuted numerous times in numerous ways by
..numerous people,

BS. Assertions without evidence are worthless, especially coming from KNOWN
LIARS.

you evasive lazy lying hypocritical
..habitat-destroying crapflooding bigot.
..Guy

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:18:07 GMT, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]>
said in <[email protected]>:

>.>The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People --
>.>A Review of the Literature

>.Er, except it has been refuted numerous times in numerous ways by
>.numerous people,

>BS. Assertions without evidence are worthless, especially coming from KNOWN
>LIARS.

Yes, that was precisely my point, thank you for making it so
concisely. Since you have finally accepted that you are a LIAR, it is
now time for you to disappear where your head has been these last few
years: up your own ****.