Re: stop all bike paths etc please!!

Bill Z. wrote:

> <rest of banter from this troll in other posts ignored>

What a vital contribution THAT was! LOL

Enough, Zaumie -- *PLONK*

BS (less in store)

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:
> >> American casualties in Iraq have been minimal. Compared to most preceding
> >> wars that the US has ever engaged in the casualties are hardly worth
> >> mentioning. Both WWI and WWII had single battles which resulted in many
> >> times more casualties.

> [At this point Bill Z should have indicated that he had snipped the rest of
> my message.]

Nonsense - what followed was a mindless rant that had nothing at all
to do with the part I quoted.

> > The issue is not the absolute numbers but that the government is
> > misleading the American public about what is actually going on.

> The government is under no obligation to tell you what you want to hear. The
> information is all there for anyone to look it up. Most of us don't much
> care about the details in any event. All we want is the big picture and that
> is what our government generously gives us.

As citizens who pay for this government, we have every right to insist
that it will tell us the truth.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:
> >
> >> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> [At this point Bill Z should have indicated that he had snipped the rest
> >> of
> >> my message.]

> > Nonsense - what followed was a mindless rant that had nothing at all
> > to do with the part I quoted.

> That doesn't matter, you need to indicate that you have snipped. Follow my
> example if you do not know how to do it.

Dolan, you are an idiot. Read the usenet guidelines.

> > As citizens who pay for this government, we have every right to insist
> > that it will tell us the truth.

> The truth is there for the getting, but the government need not make it easy
> for you. Don't be so lazy, do your own research.

Wrong. When they put out numbers, I shouldn't have to cross check them
or read the fine print.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

On 04 Dec 2007 08:29:39 -0800, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
wrote:

>"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > Dolan, you are an idiot.

>> Yeah, but we both know that is not true, don't we.

>No, Dolan, you are truly an idiot.

No, but YOU are an incorrigible LIAR.

I'm going to ignore the rest of

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> >> That doesn't matter, you need to indicate that you have
> >> snipped. Follow my example if you do not know how to do it.

> > Dolan, you are an idiot. Read the usenet guidelines.

> This has nothing to do with Usenet and everything to do with English
> Composition 101. I don't think you understand what a paragraph is about as
> opposed to a sentence or a phrase. Where the hell did you get your
> education? Your mind is untrained. Even Bill S (the kill-filer) noticed that
> much about you!

F___ off. The paragraph I snipped was simply one of your mindless, more or
less insulting, rants. It had nothing to do with anything.

> > Wrong. When they put out numbers, I shouldn't have to cross check them
> > or read the fine print.

> Oh yes you should! Citizenship has its requirements just like anything else.

Wrong - as a citizen, I have every right to demand that of my
government. BTW, a smart manager would fire employees who lie about
the facts - lying is counterproductive as bad decisions are made as a
result. I'll "fire" politicians who lie about the facts too (facts
regarding government business, not their sex lives), to the extent of
a single vote.

--

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> >> Yeah, but we both know that is not true, don't we.

> >No, Dolan, you are truly an idiot.

> No, but YOU are an incorrigible LIAR.

Projection. But I guess you need to kiss up to Dolan since everyone
else thinks you are a worthless twit.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:
> >

> > F___ off. The paragraph I snipped was simply one of your
> > mindless, more or less insulting, rants. It had nothing to do
> > with anything.

> You snip because you are a coward and are afraid of words.

No, moron, I snipped it because you were ranting like you usually
do and I have better things to do than to babysit an idiot.

<rest of this moron's rants that are queued up ignored>

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:12:24 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
wrote:

>"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> [At this point Bill Z should have indicated that he had snipped the rest of
>> my message.]

>Nonsense - what followed was a mindless rant that had nothing at all
>to do with the part I quoted.
>
>> > The issue is not the absolute numbers but that the government is
>> > misleading the American public about what is actually going on.

>> The government is under no obligation to tell you what you want to hear. The
>> information is all there for anyone to look it up. Most of us don't much
>> care about the details in any event. All we want is the big picture and that
>> is what our government generously gives us.

>As citizens who pay for this government, we have every right to insist
>that it will tell us the truth.

Pot ... kettle ....

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:12:24 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
> wrote:
> >As citizens who pay for this government, we have every right to insist
> >that it will tell us the truth.

> Pot ... kettle ....

.... non sequitur

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 18:29:02 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
wrote:

>Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

>> >No, Dolan, you are truly an idiot.

>> No, but YOU are an incorrigible LIAR.

>Projection. But I guess you need to kiss up to Dolan since everyone
>else thinks you are a worthless twit.

You are LYING again. The reason they attack me so much is that I tell
the TRUTH about mountain biking. That is the greatest compliment.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 00:29:57 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
wrote:

>Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:12:24 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
>> wrote:
>> >As citizens who pay for this government, we have every right to insist
>> >that it will tell us the truth.

>> Pot ... kettle ....

>... non sequitur

Do I have to explain EVERYTHING for you? How can you ask the
government to tell you the truth, when you yourself lie continually???

wrote:

>Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:12:24 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
>> wrote:
>> >As citizens who pay for this government, we have every right to insist
>> >that it will tell us the truth.

>> Pot ... kettle ....

>... non sequitur

Do I have to explain EVERYTHING for you? How can you ask the
government to tell you the truth, when you yourself lie continually???

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 18:29:02 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
> wrote:
>
> >Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> >> No, but YOU are an incorrigible LIAR.

> >Projection. But I guess you need to kiss up to Dolan since everyone
> >else thinks you are a worthless twit.

> You are LYING again. The reason they attack me so much is that I tell
> the TRUTH about mountain biking. That is the greatest compliment.

F___ off, Vandeman, you are one of the worst liars on usenet and you
go around accusing everyone of lying to cover up your own
inadequacies.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 00:29:57 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
> wrote:
>
> >Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> >> Pot ... kettle ....

> >... non sequitur

> Do I have to explain EVERYTHING for you? How can you ask the
> government to tell you the truth, when you yourself lie continually???

I'd get a more accurate explanation from that teddy bear that caused such a
ruckus in the Sudan than you could possibly provide.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> >> Pot ... kettle ....

> > ... non sequitur

> I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. <snip>

I can't believe you are so immature so as to need so much attention.
What a friggin idiot you are!

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> >> Do I have to explain EVERYTHING for you? How can you ask the
> >> government to tell you the truth, when you yourself lie continually???

> > I'd get a more accurate explanation from that teddy bear that caused such
> > ruckus in the Sudan than you could possibly provide.

> I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are.

Dolan, you are an idiot. You and Vandeman truly deserve each other.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 06:02:29 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
wrote:

>Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 18:29:02 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
>> wrote:

>> >Projection. But I guess you need to kiss up to Dolan since everyone
>> >else thinks you are a worthless twit.

>> You are LYING again. The reason they attack me so much is that I tell
>> the TRUTH about mountain biking. That is the greatest compliment.

>F___ off, Vandeman, you are one of the worst liars on usenet and you
>go around accusing everyone of lying to cover up your own
>inadequacies.

Prove it, liar.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:
> >
> > I can't believe you are so immature so as to need so much attention.
> > What a friggin idiot you are!

> I will treat you with the contempt you deserve unless and until you cease
> and desist from your snipping mania. <snip>

F___ off, asshole. Your tripe is being snipped because contains nothing
worth repeating.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:
> >
> > Dolan, you are an idiot. You and Vandeman truly deserve each other.

> I will treat you with the contempt you deserve unless and until you cease
> and desist from your snipping mania. <snip>

F__ off.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 06:02:29 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
> wrote:
>
> >Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> >> You are LYING again. The reason they attack me so much is that I tell
> >> the TRUTH about mountain biking. That is the greatest compliment.

> >F___ off, Vandeman, you are one of the worst liars on usenet and you
> >go around accusing everyone of lying to cover up your own
> >inadequacies.

> Prove it, liar.

ROTFLMAO! You call everyone a liar simply for disagreeing with you.
Just do google search for any usenet post that contains the string
"liar" with the author containing "Vandeman".

Asking for proof is as idiotic as asking for proof that Berkeley is
in California. It's common knowledge.

My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB