Re: Story - Visit to TW Bents

The Michael J. Klein report of the Taiwan factory visit was WONDERFUL.

Write ups like this keep me hopefull.

Thanks for a great report.

Miles of Smiles,
Tom

"Jeff Wills" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Michael J. Klein <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > First installment is complete:
> > http://www.asiancastings.com/recumbent.htm
> > photo-intensive site.
> > Michael J. Klein
> > Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

> Michael- I'm cross-posting this to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent . It
> looks like you had fun on your visit.
>
> Jeff

Too bad they didn't have a working low racer, I would have liked to see them
give that one a try

"Mark Leuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<X2Efc.146356$w54.960495@attbi_s01>...
> "Jeff Wills" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Michael J. Klein <[email protected]> wrote in message

> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > First installment is complete:
> > > http://www.asiancastings.com/recumbent.htm
> > > photo-intensive site.
> > > Michael J. Klein
> > > Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

> Too bad they didn't have a working low racer, I would have liked to see them
> give that one a try

Micheal, are you going to try out one of their lowracers
http://www.recumbent.com.tw/HTM/lowracer.htm
on your next visit?

I've tried a couple- the lowracer experience is, ummmm... interesting.

Jeff

On 15 Apr 2004 13:45:05 -0700, [email protected] (Jeff Wills) wrote:

>Michael J. Klein <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> First installment is complete:
>> http://www.asiancastings.com/recumbent.htm
>> photo-intensive site.
>> Michael J. Klein
>> Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

>Michael- I'm cross-posting this to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent . It
>looks like you had fun on your visit.
>
>Jeff

Yes I did, but I learned that I can't ride for sh*t. lol I am
however, not going to let that stop me!

Michael J. Klein
Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:31:20 GMT, "Mark Leuck" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Jeff Wills" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Michael J. Klein <[email protected]> wrote in message

>news:<[email protected]>...
>> > First installment is complete:
>> > http://www.asiancastings.com/recumbent.htm
>> > photo-intensive site.
>> > Michael J. Klein
>> > Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

>> Michael- I'm cross-posting this to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent . It
>> looks like you had fun on your visit.
>>
>> Jeff

>Too bad they didn't have a working low racer, I would have liked to see them
>give that one a try

Ha! You would have seen 2 shots. 1 of my wife riding it, and 1 of me
on the ground next to it.