It could be sugar related as you guessed.
It may also be caffeine related. For some people, Minear's Disease seems
to be affected by caffeine. BTW, decongestants and dairy products have
also been linked to vertigo attacks like this.
If spells like this persist you should see an ear, nose and throat
specialist to check for middle ear problems like Minear's.
[censored]
Mr. E. Mann said:Ok, I kow this thread is old and probably dead, but it just reminded me of
something that happened last week. Actually it was two different things
that may be related. I was riding to work on Monday or Tuesday, and
everything was fine until about 6 miles into the ride I suddenly got very
dizzy. It was only for a second, but it was completely disorienting
and really freaked me out. I rode the last mile and a half taking things
very easy and drinking more water than I usually would. Once I got to work
everything was fine and Had no problems the rest of the day. On Wednesday
night (I work nights, BTW) I was at work and everything was fine until
about 9:30 pm when I suddenly got very tired and had trouble concentrating.
Several times I started working on one of the many things I do and would
get sidetracked and completely forget about it only to return later and be
completely surprised that it was not finished. Anyway, I left the Boss a
note saying I thought I was coming down with the cold that has been going
around and may not be in the next day. He called the next day to say they
had everything in hand and that I could take the day off. I have felt
perfectly fine ever since then.
Anyway, to get to the point... Do you think these things could be related.
I do have part of a Mountain Dew most days before riding to work (It's been
too hot for coffee). I've also been having waffles this last week with lots
of syrup on them. Could this be a sugar related thing?
--
[censored] Schoeller
[email hidden]
http://schoeller.ne.client2.attbi.com/
781.449.5476
"Er ist ein Narr, der meint, es sei nicht schad, das Kind
auszuschütten mit dem Bad" - Thomas Murner 1512