Re: Stupid Belittling Threads

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Hawki63, Apr 21, 2004.

  1. Hawki63

    Hawki63 Guest

    >Subject: Re: Stupid Belittling Threads
    >From: [email protected] (Jan)
    >Date: 4/21/2004 12:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time
    >
    >>Subject: Re: Stupid Belittling Threads

    >>many many many of US the gang as you put it..truly do want to hear about the

    >YOUR problem.

    again....READ.....I said "truly DO".....why is this MY problem??

    >If you don't want to hear it, leave.

    and let you bellow about the Hulda's of the world....not a chance

    >Because the truth needs to be known.

    you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you

    >I have helped others and will continue

    lol lol..

    >appreciate good devoted doctors, my beef
    >is with Organized medicine. Also in

    "organized medicine"...vs devoted doctors?? hmmmm think you are confused here

    >One doesn't need to have qualifications to post here

    let us rephrase...qualifications are necessary to discuss medical issues
    intelligently...

    >You falsely believe your qualifications make you a better person.

    "a better educated person...yes""

    hawki.....