Re: Stupid Belittling Threads

Hawki63

Guest
>Subject: Re: Stupid Belittling Threads
>From: [email protected] (Jan)
>Date: 4/21/2004 12:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time
>
>>Subject: Re: Stupid Belittling Threads

>>many many many of US the gang as you put it..truly do want to hear about the

>YOUR problem.

again....READ.....I said "truly DO".....why is this MY problem??

>If you don't want to hear it, leave.

and let you bellow about the Hulda's of the world....not a chance

>Because the truth needs to be known.

you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you

>I have helped others and will continue

lol lol..

>appreciate good devoted doctors, my beef
>is with Organized medicine. Also in

"organized medicine"...vs devoted doctors?? hmmmm think you are confused here

>One doesn't need to have qualifications to post here

let us rephrase...qualifications are necessary to discuss medical issues
intelligently...

>You falsely believe your qualifications make you a better person.

"a better educated person...yes""

hawki.....