General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Supersize She

Started by WillBrink · · Last activity · 26 posts · 1,722 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
27 June 2005
Last activity
29 June 2005
Original author
WillBrink
Posts
26
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,722
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–26 of 26
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "John Black" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    In article <WillBrink*NOSPAM*-FB27E6.17580727062005
    @comcast.dca.giganews.com>, [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    John Black said:

    In article <WillBrink*NOSPAM*-74574C.09260127062005
    @comcast.dca.giganews.com>, [email hidden] says...
    > As pro female bbers go, she was not that bad looking. Did you see
    > some
    > of the gals pumping up back stage at the show with her? They were
    > worse.
    > I agree, it was not how she looks per se, but her mannerisms that
    > made
    > her so masculine (lets not even talk about the voice!) and the
    > androgens
    > account for much of that.

    Yeah, her voice was a man's voice all the way. Really disturbing. And
    she was watching old footage of herself and made the comment "What a
    cute little face I had"? Yeah, before it turned into a MAN'S face.
    Men's hormones are men's hormones for a reason ladies. I'm not going
    to
    take female hormones so I can grow breasts -- you shouldn't take male
    hormones so you can grow muscles.

    I don't pass judgement on that. It's their business and life. I (we)
    might not find it attractive, but pro body building it not about who you
    or I want to f*&^ but about muscle, low fat, etc., and I try to keep
    that in mind.

    Good point. However... I'm all for women and men getting as fit and
    developing as much muscle as they can. But with women, I draw the line
    when they sound like Barry White and have a five o'clock shadow. :-)

    John Black

    LOL

    A hairy woman sounding like Barry White would be scary!

    A comment about Barry White.

    As you know, he was always fat. But the women just loved that voice. He had
    lots of women trying to seduce him at every performance. Something about
    that baritone voice just drove the women crazy.

  2. Lee Michaels said:

    A comment about Barry White.

    As you know, he was always fat. But the women just loved that voice. He had
    lots of women trying to seduce him at every performance. Something about
    that baritone voice just drove the women crazy.

    Found this comment on the internet:

    Barry is so cool that many humans believe his music may inspire animal
    passion. Researchers at the Giant Panda Breeding Research Center in
    Chengdu, China have decided to employ Barry in their struggle to
    increase the panda population. Pandas are known to be finicky lovers,
    most unwilling to mate in captivity. Researchers at the center have
    already employed a panda love doll to try and teach giant pandas the
    right way to do the nasty. Now they've added Barry's melliflous voice to
    their erotic arsenal. Barry's music is piped into the area where boy and
    girl pandas are encouraged to come together, for the good science and
    maintenance of the species.

  3. In article <[email hidden]>,

    John Black said:

    In article <WillBrink*NOSPAM*-FB27E6.17580727062005
    @comcast.dca.giganews.com>, [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    John Black said:

    In article <WillBrink*NOSPAM*-74574C.09260127062005
    @comcast.dca.giganews.com>, [email hidden] says...
    > As pro female bbers go, she was not that bad looking. Did you see some
    > of the gals pumping up back stage at the show with her? They were
    > worse.
    > I agree, it was not how she looks per se, but her mannerisms that made
    > her so masculine (lets not even talk about the voice!) and the
    > androgens
    > account for much of that.

    Yeah, her voice was a man's voice all the way. Really disturbing. And
    she was watching old footage of herself and made the comment "What a
    cute little face I had"? Yeah, before it turned into a MAN'S face.
    Men's hormones are men's hormones for a reason ladies. I'm not going to
    take female hormones so I can grow breasts -- you shouldn't take male
    hormones so you can grow muscles.

    I don't pass judgement on that. It's their business and life. I (we)
    might not find it attractive, but pro body building it not about who you
    or I want to f*&^ but about muscle, low fat, etc., and I try to keep
    that in mind.

    Good point. However... I'm all for women and men getting as fit and
    developing as much muscle as they can. But with women, I draw the line
    when they sound like Barry White and have a five o'clock shadow. :-)

    If I want to date them, yes I draw the line well short of a 5 O'clock
    shadow, but high level sports is not about "getting fit" but winning
    period.

    Quoted message said:


    John Black

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

  4. Lee Michaels said:

    A comment about Barry White.

    As you know, he was always fat. But the women just loved that voice. He had
    lots of women trying to seduce him at every performance. Something about
    that baritone voice just drove the women crazy.

    there's this special sound, and if you listen to it, you get
    an uncontrollable urge to poo yourself. really! you can make
    everybody in a room [censored] their pants by playing this 'sound'.
    I heard it on the BBC.

    PS, just the sound of some people's voices brings a whiff of
    [censored].

    --
    Jock

  5. In article <[email hidden]>,

    John Dunlop said:
    Lee Michaels said:

    A comment about Barry White.

    As you know, he was always fat. But the women just loved that voice. He had
    lots of women trying to seduce him at every performance. Something about
    that baritone voice just drove the women crazy.

    there's this special sound, and if you listen to it, you get
    an uncontrollable urge to poo yourself. really! you can make
    everybody in a room [censored] their pants by playing this 'sound'.
    I heard it on the BBC.

    Myth Busters tested that one and could not find the tone to make people
    poo themselves. It was supposed to be in the low HZ but it didn't work.

    Quoted message said:

    PS, just the sound of some people's voices brings a whiff of
    [censored].

    Different animal however.

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

  6. In article <[email hidden]>,

    (Preacher) said:
    Lee Michaels said:

    A comment about Barry White.

    As you know, he was always fat. But the women just loved that voice. He had
    lots of women trying to seduce him at every performance. Something about
    that baritone voice just drove the women crazy.

    Found this comment on the internet:

    Barry is so cool that many humans believe his music may inspire animal
    passion.

    Barry is great, but he's no Luther Vandross.

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.