General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: The doo doo be done out...

Started by David Cohen · · Last activity · 12 posts · 573 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
28 January 2005
Last activity
1 February 2005
Original author
David Cohen
Posts
12
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
573
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–12 of 12
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "dwacon" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    I think I will stop experimenting with supplements after what I thought was
    a righteous mixture of whey, casein, glutamine, creatine, and "green
    stuff"
    (including an extra dose of alfalfa) -- all blended together with
    lactose-free skim milk.

    It was like having a firehose shooting green out of the rectum !!!!!

    You have a bit of a wussy gastrointestinal system, huh?

    Maybe if you added Tabasco in a 1:1 mixture with the above, it might upset
    my system.

    Desitin works well for butt rash, if that helps.

    David

  2. David Cohen said:

    "dwacon" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    I think I will stop experimenting with supplements after what I


    thought was

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    a righteous mixture of whey, casein, glutamine, creatine, and


    "green

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    stuff"
    (including an extra dose of alfalfa) -- all blended together with
    lactose-free skim milk.

    It was like having a firehose shooting green out of the rectum


    !!!!!

    Quoted message said:


    You have a bit of a wussy gastrointestinal system, huh?

    Maybe if you added Tabasco in a 1:1 mixture with the above, it might


    upset

    Quoted message said:

    my system.

    There's this other stuff too ... Real Food! Some people swear by it.

    Quoted message said:

    Desitin works well for butt rash, if that helps.


    I find neosporin does the trick.

    - bc

  3. bc said:
    David Cohen said:


    Desitin works well for butt rash, if that helps.

    I find neosporin does the trick.

    You shouldn't use an antibiotic unless you have an infection.

  4. The Queen of Cans and Jars said:
    bc said:
    David Cohen said:


    Desitin works well for butt rash, if that helps.

    I find neosporin does the trick.

    You shouldn't use an antibiotic unless you have an infection.

    Good point. Hmmm, I'll have to do some research to see what I should
    use.

    Thx,

    - bc

  5. bc said:
    The Queen of Cans and Jars said:
    bc said:

    David Cohen wrote:
    >
    > Desitin works well for butt rash, if that helps.

    I find neosporin does the trick.

    You shouldn't use an antibiotic unless you have an infection.

    Good point. Hmmm, I'll have to do some research to see what I should
    use.

    Try A & D ointment, maybe?

  6. The Queen of Cans and Jars said:
    bc said:
    The Queen of Cans and Jars said:

    bc <[email hidden]> wrote:

    > David Cohen wrote:
    > >
    > > Desitin works well for butt rash, if that helps.
    >
    > I find neosporin does the trick.

    You shouldn't use an antibiotic unless you have an infection.

    Good point. Hmmm, I'll have to do some research to see what I


    should

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    use.

    Try A & D ointment, maybe?

    Yup. That's a good suggestion.

    - bc

  7. bc said:
    The Queen of Cans and Jars said:
    bc said:

    The Queen of Cans and Jars wrote:

    >bc <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >
    >
    >>David Cohen wrote:
    >>
    >>>Desitin works well for butt rash, if that helps.
    >>
    >>I find neosporin does the trick.
    >
    >You shouldn't use an antibiotic unless you have an infection.

    Good point. Hmmm, I'll have to do some research to see what I

    should

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    use.

    Try A & D ointment, maybe?

    Yup. That's a good suggestion.

    - bc

    Or you could just believe Cohen.

    Delenn

  8. "Delenn" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:
    bc said:
    The Queen of Cans and Jars said:

    bc <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >The Queen of Cans and Jars wrote:
    >>bc <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >>>David Cohen wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>Desitin works well for butt rash, if that helps.
    >>>
    >>>I find neosporin does the trick.
    >>
    >>You shouldn't use an antibiotic unless you have an infection.
    >
    >Good point. Hmmm, I'll have to do some research to see what I

    should

    Quoted message said:

    >use.

    Try A & D ointment, maybe?

    Yup. That's a good suggestion.

    Or you could just believe Cohen.

    Butt rash is my life.

    Take that as you will.

    David

  9. David Cohen said:

    "Delenn" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:
    bc said:

    The Queen of Cans and Jars wrote:
    >bc <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >>The Queen of Cans and Jars wrote:
    >>>bc <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >>>>David Cohen wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>Desitin works well for butt rash, if that helps.
    >>>>
    >>>>I find neosporin does the trick.
    >>>
    >>>You shouldn't use an antibiotic unless you have an infection.
    >>
    >>Good point. Hmmm, I'll have to do some research to see what I

    should

    >>use.
    >
    >Try A & D ointment, maybe?

    Yup. That's a good suggestion.

    Or you could just believe Cohen.

    Butt rash is my life.

    Take that as you will.

    But Desitin is messy, and Cohen, font of wisdom that he is, didn't
    offer any alternatives. QOCJ had to cover for him. It's a butt rash
    teamwork thing I think.

    - bc

  10. On 31 Jan 2005 22:00:32 -0800, "bc" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:


    David Cohen said:

    "Delenn" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    bc wrote:
    > The Queen of Cans and Jars wrote:
    >>bc <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >>>The Queen of Cans and Jars wrote:
    >>>>bc <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >>>>>David Cohen wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>Desitin works well for butt rash, if that helps.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>I find neosporin does the trick.
    >>>>
    >>>>You shouldn't use an antibiotic unless you have an infection.
    >>>
    >>>Good point. Hmmm, I'll have to do some research to see what I
    >
    > should
    >
    >>>use.
    >>
    >>Try A & D ointment, maybe?
    >
    > Yup. That's a good suggestion.

    Or you could just believe Cohen.

    Butt rash is my life.

    Take that as you will.

    But Desitin is messy, and Cohen, font of wisdom that he is, didn't
    offer any alternatives. QOCJ had to cover for him. It's a butt rash
    teamwork thing I think.

    Don't obese people use Gold Bond Medicated Powder, or some such?

    -----------
    Proton Soup

    "Thanks for noticing that I didn't actually say anything." - Mike Lane

  11. "bc" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:
    David Cohen said:

    "Delenn" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    bc wrote:
    > The Queen of Cans and Jars wrote:
    >>bc <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >>>The Queen of Cans and Jars wrote:
    >>>>bc <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >>>>>David Cohen wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>Desitin works well for butt rash, if that helps.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>I find neosporin does the trick.
    >>>>
    >>>>You shouldn't use an antibiotic unless you have an infection.
    >>>
    >>>Good point. Hmmm, I'll have to do some research to see what I
    >
    > should
    >
    >>>use.
    >>
    >>Try A & D ointment, maybe?
    >
    > Yup. That's a good suggestion.

    Or you could just believe Cohen.

    Butt rash is my life.

    Take that as you will.

    But Desitin is messy, and Cohen, font of wisdom that he is, didn't
    offer any alternatives. QOCJ had to cover for him. It's a butt rash
    teamwork thing I think.

    Desitin is only messy to a butt rash amateur such as yourself. A butt rash
    professional, such a myself, knows that only the thinnest layer of Desitin
    is needed. As with nearly all topical medicines, less is better.

    Closed course, professional butt rash wrangler, do not attempt this at home.

    David

  12. David Cohen said:

    "bc" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:
    David Cohen said:

    "Delenn" <[email hidden]> wrote
    > bc wrote:
    >> The Queen of Cans and Jars wrote:
    >>>bc <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >>>>The Queen of Cans and Jars wrote:
    >>>>>bc <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >>>>>>David Cohen wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>Desitin works well for butt rash, if that helps.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>I find neosporin does the trick.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>You shouldn't use an antibiotic unless you have an infection.
    >>>>
    >>>>Good point. Hmmm, I'll have to do some research to see what I
    >>
    >> should
    >>
    >>>>use.
    >>>
    >>>Try A & D ointment, maybe?
    >>
    >> Yup. That's a good suggestion.
    >
    > Or you could just believe Cohen.

    Butt rash is my life.

    Take that as you will.

    But Desitin is messy, and Cohen, font of wisdom that he is, didn't
    offer any alternatives. QOCJ had to cover for him. It's a butt


    rash

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    teamwork thing I think.

    Desitin is only messy to a butt rash amateur such as yourself. A butt


    rash

    Quoted message said:

    professional, such a myself, knows that only the thinnest layer of


    Desitin

    Quoted message said:

    is needed. As with nearly all topical medicines, less is better.

    Closed course, professional butt rash wrangler, do not attempt this


    at home.

    When your movie comes out, I want the extended DVD set with director's
    comments. What was it called? "The Seven Year Itch?" or was it
    "Scratch Race 5000?" Anyway, I hear the stunts are, shall we say,
    ass-stounding.

    - bc

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.