Sweet! But how much? Can it fit a trials wheel? what size seattube? Bearing holder size?
The website is for a manufacturer and not for a distributor so what they are showing there is to show what they can create. They list that they can create it in different sizes so I don't see why a trials wheel wouldn't be possible.
Still though it seems a bit sketchy, I was thinking about sending them an email and finding out some more about them, but I have limited net access at the moment and I'm lazy.
Sweet! But how much? Can it fit a trials wheel? what size seattube? Bearing holder size?
The website is for a manufacturer and not for a distributor so what they are showing there is to show what they can create. They list that they can create it in different sizes so I don't see why a trials wheel wouldn't be possible.
Still though it seems a bit sketchy, I was thinking about sending them an email and finding out some more about them, but I have limited net access at the moment and I'm lazy.