General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Treadmill - pls recommend

Started by Prisoner at War · · Last activity · 38 posts · 514 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
16 October 2007
Last activity
21 October 2007
Original author
Prisoner at War
Posts
38
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
514
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–38 of 38
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. David said:

    I sucked someones [censored] once - he gave me $20. I was so disgusted with
    myself - so humiliated I swore right then and there that if I ever did that
    again (which I sincerely doubt that I ever would) I would ask for $50 - at
    least.

    Are you busy tonight?

  2. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    David said:

    I sucked someones [censored] once - he gave me $20. I was so disgusted with
    myself - so humiliated I swore right then and there that if I ever did
    that
    again (which I sincerely doubt that I ever would) I would ask for $50 -
    at
    least.

    Are you busy tonight?


    dunno, you will probably want something and well I have my morals you know.
    I was brought up to be a gentleman - my mom and dad worked hard to put me
    through high school. She had ths night job and used to come home after
    meeting a guy called John she says she meets lots of "Johns" for some
    reason - and then she did "tricks" with them - I got the impression she
    worked in a place where they did maybe card tricks and the guy she worked
    with was called John. Anyway she worked hard and was very clean. She used to
    take a long shower every night after she came home at around 5AM

  3. David said:

    dunno, you will probably want something

    Here's a hint: I got $50

    Quoted message said:

    and well I have my morals you know.

    However low they maybe.

    Quoted message said:

    I was brought up to be a gentleman

    So what went wrong?

    Quoted message said:

    my mom and dad worked hard to put me
    through high school.

    Yes I understand how difficult it is to pay for a high school
    edumacation. My parentz couldt afford to put me threw HS either, but
    that edumacation is a bunh of [censored] anywayz, it never herwt me none.

    Quoted message said:

    She had ths night job and used to come home after
    meeting a guy called John she says she meets lots of "Johns" for some
    reason - and then she did "tricks" with them - I got the impression she
    worked in a place where they did maybe card tricks and the guy she worked
    with was called John. Anyway she worked hard and was very clean. She used to
    take a long shower every night after she came home at around 5AM

    Nevermind you, I want to go out with your mom instead.

  4. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    David said:

    dunno, you will probably want something

    Here's a hint: I got $50

    Quoted message said:

    and well I have my morals you know.

    However low they maybe.

    Quoted message said:

    I was brought up to be a gentleman

    So what went wrong?

    Quoted message said:

    my mom and dad worked hard to put me
    through high school.

    Yes I understand how difficult it is to pay for a high school
    edumacation. My parentz couldt afford to put me threw HS either, but
    that edumacation is a bunh of [censored] anywayz, it never herwt me none.

    ha ha!! I got you!! You dint spell edicapation right! Boy you sure had me
    fooled I thot you had a high skool edicapation for a minute!!

    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:

    She had ths night job and used to come home after
    meeting a guy called John she says she meets lots of "Johns" for some
    reason - and then she did "tricks" with them - I got the impression she
    worked in a place where they did maybe card tricks and the guy she worked
    with was called John. Anyway she worked hard and was very clean. She used
    to
    take a long shower every night after she came home at around 5AM

    Nevermind you, I want to go out with your mom instead.

    Quoted message said:
  5. David said:

    ha ha!! I got you!! You dint spell edicapation right! Boy you sure had me
    fooled I thot you had a high skool edicapation for a minute!!

    Most on my NG say third grade at best. Ok ok I admit it, I dropped
    out in third grade to help mom with her "John" business too. Together
    we cleaned pipes all over town. I cleaned the pipes of the pervs, and
    mom did the straight guys. WTF was wrong with you, not helping out
    your mom? Letting her work till 5am. Shame on you! Your dad and his
    boyfriend could've helped out too...if you knew who he was.

  6. Prisoner at War said:

    Weightliters don't like to run, and that's unfortunate, but
    "specificity of training," you know.

    They don't like to run, because they are ignorant muscleheads. Several
    well respected studys have proven that running makes your IQ go up,
    and lifting weights makes it go down, drastically.

    Quoted message said:

    Maybe the OP lives in a place where there isn't anywhere to run, like
    next to a truck route or something.

    Where is there such a place that there's nowhere to run? The moon?

  7. David said:

    I sucked someones [censored] once - he gave me $20. I was so disgusted with
    myself - so humiliated I swore right then and there that if I ever did that
    again (which I sincerely doubt that I ever would) I would ask for $50 - at
    least.

    "Once"? Just ONCE David??? C'mon now, honesty is important on NG's.

  8. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    David said:

    ha ha!! I got you!! You dint spell edicapation right! Boy you sure had me
    fooled I thot you had a high skool edicapation for a minute!!

    Most on my NG say third grade at best. Ok ok I admit it, I dropped
    out in third grade to help mom with her "John" business too. Together
    we cleaned pipes all over town. I cleaned the pipes of the pervs, and
    mom did the straight guys. WTF was wrong with you, not helping out
    your mom? Letting her work till 5am. Shame on you! Your dad and his
    boyfriend could've helped out too...if you knew who he was.

    Now c'mon TBR being in the 'industry' as well, you are aware of the
    pressures and strains - I got through HIGH SCHOOL!! OK, took me a year or
    two longer than the others but I wanted to do it properly. How would you
    help your mom AND get through school?? Give me a break, you would have to
    be genius. While I was obviosly pretty smart to get my graduation, I wasn't
    THAT smart!
    By the way I do know vaguely who my dad was - mom says he was 'some football
    players'.

    Quoted message said:
  9. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    David said:

    I sucked someones [censored] once - he gave me $20. I was so disgusted with
    myself - so humiliated I swore right then and there that if I ever did
    that
    again (which I sincerely doubt that I ever would) I would ask for $50 -
    at
    least.

    "Once"? Just ONCE David??? C'mon now, honesty is important on NG's.

    Yeah ok . . . . but at least I didn't clean pipes for a living like some
    people around here. Just here and there for a bit of pocket money. Nothing
    wrong with that!

    Quoted message said:
  10. David said:

    Now c'mon TBR being in the 'industry' as well, you are aware of the
    pressures and strains - I got through HIGH SCHOOL!! OK, took me a year or
    two longer than the others but I wanted to do it properly. How would you
    help your mom AND get through school?? Give me a break, you would have to
    be genius.

    It was easy, I just snorted some meth, and stayed up for 6 days at a
    time. I also cleaned my teachers pipes, so they let me slide by with
    lousy grades. I'm glad you are smart, because i'm dumber than a stump.

    Quoted message said:

    While I was obviosly pretty smart to get my graduation, I wasn't
    THAT smart!
    By the way I do know vaguely who my dad was - mom says he was 'some football
    players'.

    Hey wait a minute, I used to play football, and in your town, and we
    used to bang an old broad nam... David my boy, is that YOU?

  11. David said:

    Yeah ok . . . . but at least I didn't clean pipes for a living like some
    people around here. Just here and there for a bit of pocket money. Nothing
    wrong with that!

    Amature! From what my old friend Bill tells me about your NG, there's
    not one guy there who doesn't clean pipes for free. At least we are
    enterprising enough to make some money while we polish helmets.

  12. Quoted message said:

    Amature! From what my old friend Bill tells me about your NG, there's
    not one guy there who doesn't clean pipes for free. At least we are
    enterprising enough to make some money while we polish helmets.

    A good example is that fat [censored] Omelet. He lives with his significent
    other, a very grouchy old guy, but if you get him alone, he'll shine
    your bumper clean. Only $10 too!

  13. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Prisoner at War said:

    Weightliters don't like to run, and that's unfortunate, but
    "specificity of training," you know.

    They don't like to run, because they are ignorant muscleheads. Several
    well respected studys have proven that running makes your IQ go up,
    and lifting weights makes it go down, drastically.

    well that explains a lot of things.

    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:

    Maybe the OP lives in a place where there isn't anywhere to run, like
    next to a truck route or something.

    Where is there such a place that there's nowhere to run? The moon?

  14. David said:
    Quoted message said:

    They don't like to run, because they are ignorant muscleheads. Several
    well respected studys have proven that running makes your IQ go up,
    and lifting weights makes it go down, drastically.

    well that explains a lot of things.

    Good thing the [censored] can't read, or they might be offended. I'm
    surprised you understood it.

  15. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    David said:
    Quoted message said:

    They don't like to run, because they are ignorant muscleheads. Several
    well respected studys have proven that running makes your IQ go up,
    and lifting weights makes it go down, drastically.

    well that explains a lot of things.

    Good thing the [censored] can't read, or they might be offended. I'm
    surprised you understood it.

    Thanks TBR, I take that as a compliment. 'dumb' is a commodity in plentiful
    supply around here.

  16. Quoted message said:

    They don't like to run, because they are ignorant muscleheads. Several
    well respected studys have proven that running makes your IQ go up,
    and lifting weights makes it go down, drastically.

    LOL! Well, there probably is a class difference, to be sure...though
    some pro runners are also doing that nasty low-class traveling
    carnival tattoo thing, too....

    Quoted message said:

    Where is there such a place that there's nowhere to run? The moon?

    Next to a truck route. Maybe the guy lives on one of them country
    roadside shacks with dense woods all around. Maybe he's in the desert
    next to Area 51. I find the treadmill to be as interesting as a
    hamster wheel, but maybe the guy doesn't want to get all dressed up to
    go for a five-minute jog.

  17. On Oct 21, 12:21 am, Prisoner at War <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    LOL! Well, there probably is a class difference, to be sure...though
    some pro runners are also doing that nasty low-class traveling
    carnival tattoo thing, too....

    Come on now, these are RUNNERS we are talking about, Those tats wash
    off in the shower.

    Quoted message said:

    Next to a truck route.

    So what? He can give and get head at the same time as running.

    Quoted message said:

    Maybe the guy lives on one of them country
    roadside shacks with dense woods all around.

    It's called "trail running".

    Quoted message said:

    Maybe he's in the desert
    next to Area 51.

    Drink water.

    Quoted message said:

    I find the treadmill to be as interesting as a
    hamster wheel, but maybe the guy doesn't want to get all dressed up to
    go for a five-minute jog.

    He spends hours on sat night getting ready to go out (those falsies
    take a lot of adjustment) so what's a few minutes to prepare to run?

  18. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    David said:

    Thanks TBR, I take that as a compliment.

    The last person I gave a compliment to got syphillis too. Wait two
    weeks then get yourself checked.

    Quoted message said:

    'dumb' is a commodity in plentiful
    supply around here.

    Tell me about it! I spent a year or so over there, and not only were
    they too stupid to know enough when to give up, but my IQ went down
    100 points to nearly 185 after trolling your bunch of [censored].
    Is "Larry The Faerie" still on there? He bragged about his karate
    skills, but when we finally met I took him apart in less than 30
    seconds. What a wimp. How about that fat [censored] Omelet? Does he still
    live with his geraiatric [censored] pal? I hear they are into humping the
    poor dog, butt beastiality is all the rage with those gay boys these
    days.

    Are you the same TBR that was stalking Dally?? welcome back!

    Quoted message said:

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.