Re: Unicon 2006- info online

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by GizmoDuck, Dec 13, 2005.

  1. GizmoDuck

    GizmoDuck Guest

    Tags:


  2. joemarshall

    joemarshall Guest

    I know there are some non-competetive rides organised, but is there any
    point coming if we just want to ride unicycles and don't want to
    compete at all, and are more muni than indoor riding types?

    Is anyone else considering coming and not messing around with
    competing?

    Due to limited money and time, for me it's a decision between Unicon
    and doing a muni trip to the Italian alps, which would probably end up
    being a lot cheaper, but obviously wouldn't have such a large number of
    unicyclists there.

    Joe


    --
    joemarshall

    my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuq44
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    joemarshall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1545
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43676
     
  3. joemarshall wrote:
    > Is anyone else considering coming and not messing around with
    > competing?
    >
    > Joe




    Not sure whether I'll be there or not. If I do, then the only
    competing I'd be doing would be in the hockey. On the other hand,
    spending time in the Alps with the Muni could possibly be a better
    option for myself. Hmmm.....:rolleyes:

    Steve


    --
    steve.colligan

    Once is NEVER enough!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    steve.colligan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/292
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43676
     
  4. mikepenton

    mikepenton Guest

  5. Klaas Bil

    Klaas Bil Guest

    joemarshall wrote:
    > Is anyone else considering coming and not messing around with competing?



    Joe, if I may ask: why are you not considering to enter a competition?

    Klaas Bil (posting from the forum, my news server seems broken)


    --
    Klaas Bil
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Klaas Bil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3442
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43676
     
  6. nickjb

    nickjb Guest

    I wasn't planning on competing (except for hockey and basketball). I
    expect I'll take part in one or two other fun events when I get there.

    I was thinking of taking a few days out and heading to the hilly bits.
    Not sure how far it is to places like Verbier(I really haven't thought
    this through yet :) ). I'm sure somewhere with lifts would go against
    the whole Gravity Karma thing but it would be fun.

    Nick


    --
    nickjb
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    nickjb's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1074
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43676
     
  7. joemarshall

    joemarshall Guest

    Klaas Bil wrote:
    > Joe, if I may ask: why are you not considering to enter a competition?
    >




    Cos I like riding with people much more than riding competitively. Also
    cos most of the competitions are boring ones, like track races or
    stupid ones like wheel walking with your nose for 200 metres, or comedy
    small wheel racing, if I'm going to travel to somewhere I'd rather
    spend the time seeing the place and riding it than hanging around in
    sports halls or riding on flat tracks.

    I'd kind of consider entering the marathon, but that would mean
    bringing a big wheel with me, which would be a right old hassle,
    although if I have a schlumpf by then it'd only mean compromising a bit
    on what I'd ride for muni. The fact there aren't any proper muni races
    (if it's rideable on a road uni it isn't a muni race, if it's only
    downhill it's only measuring a third of your riding skills like Ken
    said) doesn't fill me with confidence as to the goodness of the muni
    riding planned either.

    To be honest though, I think as a muni or distance rider, you're almost
    always going to get better races by getting good enough to enter bike
    races on their terms. You get proper long courses with ups and downs,
    designed by experienced course designers, as opposed to something down
    the side of a hill that lasts for 5 minutes designed by someone who
    thinks that xc means rideable on a 20" street unicycle.

    Yeah, so I'm only really considering coming along for the fun bits and
    going riding, but if everyone is going to be off doing backwards
    standup wheel walk 200 metres all the time then obviously I don't want
    to, which was why I was wondering if other people are coming along just
    to go riding like.

    Joe


    --
    joemarshall

    my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuq44
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    joemarshall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1545
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43676
     
  8. GILD

    GILD Guest

    While nothing is finally decided yet, it would seem that I'm using my
    leave and budget for a trip to Europe to attend the European Juggling
    Convention in Ireland in July.
    No disrespect to you fine people, who I'd love to hang out with and
    will someday, I just had to make the decision and finally based it on
    the fact that Juggling is another of my interests, that I would be
    travelling with a group of friends from South Africa and that would
    allow us to play 'international UniHoki at the EJC.'
    (http://tinyurl.com/d9p8m)

    The more I read about Unicon the more I am wavering but I suspect those
    considerations will force me to miss this one.


    --
    GILD

    'three short gs and a long e-flatâ„¢'
    (http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'map'
    (http://www.frappr.com/unicycleworld)
    _if_i'm_murdered,_don't_execute_my_killer._
    'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx)
    'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
    'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purple/child-in-time.php)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GILD's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/657
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43676
     
  9. cathwood

    cathwood Guest

    GILD wrote:
    > While nothing is finally decided yet, it would seem that I'm using my
    > leave and budget for a trip to Europe to attend the European Juggling
    > Convention in Ireland in July.
    > No disrespect to you fine people, who I'd love to hang out with and
    > will someday, I just had to make the decision and finally based it on
    > the fact that Juggling is another of my interests, that I would be
    > travelling with a group of friends from South Africa and that would
    > allow us to play 'international UniHoki at the EJC.'
    > (http://tinyurl.com/d9p8m)
    >
    > The more I read about Unicon the more I am wavering but I suspect those
    > considerations will force me to miss this one.




    No, no, come to the EJC. I'm going to the EJC, although possibly not
    for all of it. Depending on how much annual leave I have left by then.

    And now I've found uni hockey too.

    Cathy


    --
    cathwood

    'Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its
    victims may be the most oppressive - C.S.Lewis

    http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    cathwood's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9425
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43676
     
  10. sarah.miller

    sarah.miller Guest

    So far I've been to 3 unicons - China, USA and Japan, at all three I
    have taken part in some of the competitions. Also at all three I've
    gone riding with interesting people in interesting places. In the US
    some of those were "organised" muni rides while one was me wanting to
    do the iron horse trail on my own including the tunnel so I could say
    I'd done it.
    In China I rode with the American muni bunch for the first time and
    we explored a small patch of ground very thoughly finding lots of
    single track and thorns with in a mile of the hotel, I also rode into
    central beijing with a crowd of people one eveing and one day a group
    of us arranged to hire a bus and driver and go out of town to a hilly
    place. None of those were "organised" events, we just skipped off what
    ever was organised and did our own thing some days.
    In Japan, I did a solo tour of central Tokyo early sunday morning,
    I had the streets to myself and got a glimse of innner city life
    from the saddle of my 29er, baseball practise, people going to
    worship at shrines, people gathering for exercise sessions, the
    blind runnning club training and a HUGE car boot sale. Another couple
    of days Paul and I went and did real touristly stuff manageing to see 6
    of the top ten Tokyo tourist sights.
    So I think what i'm trying to say in a round about kind of way is.
    Unicon is more than the competitions, its about meeting other riders
    from all over the world, hanging out in the evening and swapping
    ideas, going for rides, beers, meals. Sure I love hockey and take THAT
    competition seriously but all the others I don't take too seriously
    ,I'll enter some of the races, and maybe show up if I havn't got any
    thing more intersting planned. I'll watch a bit of freestyle , maybe
    a basket ball game or too, I probadly won't bother watching standard
    skill or the kids 100m races, those are days I'll go off and explore.
    For some other people, those are the serious days and the hockey is
    the event they will ignore.
    I believe our swiss hosts are trying hard to make unicon 2006 a
    convention as well as a competition and I'm looking forward to seeing
    some old friends and makeing some new ones during the event.

    Sarah


    --
    sarah.miller

    South West Unicycle Meet
    www.uk.unicyclist.com/swum.html
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sarah.miller's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1694
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43676
     
  11. bbraf

    bbraf Guest

    joemarshall wrote:
    > Cos I like riding with people much more than riding competitively. Also
    > cos most of the competitions are boring ones, like track races or
    > stupid ones like wheel walking with your nose for 200 metres, or comedy
    > small wheel racing ...



    You probably know that you insult people with your writing above. There
    are lots of people who take these races seriously and prepare for them
    with lots of trainings. BTW, WW is 30m (10m for U11) and not 200m. I
    don't know how you wheel walk, but I'd rather use my feet and not my
    nose ...

    UNICON is not just about competition. It's also a convention, there are
    workshops, we will be having non-competitive MUni and longdistance
    rides with local riders to locations with memorable scenery that you
    won't find on your own otherwise. We will be having local clubs
    organizing swiss evenings to show you part of the swiss culture etc.
    etc.


    joemarshall wrote:
    >
    > The fact there aren't any proper muni races (if it's rideable on a
    > road uni it isn't a muni race, if it's only downhill it's only
    > measuring a third of your riding skills like Ken said) doesn't fill me
    > with confidence as to the goodness of the muni riding planned either.


    Above you write, that you don't like riding competitively. We have
    planned to have daily non-competitive MUni rides. Further on we will be
    having a -XC Unicycle Orienteering-, which is competitive, it is cross
    country and you will be far better of using a MUni. *So it is a fact*,
    that we have proper MUni rides. What exactly was your point here?


    joemarshall wrote:
    >
    > To be honest though, ... , You get proper long courses with ups and
    > downs, designed by experienced course designers, as opposed to
    > something down the side of a hill that lasts for 5 minutes designed by
    > someone who thinks that xc means rideable on a 20" street unicycle.
    >


    Where do get that one from? Have you ever been to the Gurten, have you
    seen the course already. Inventing things (5mins, 20") and putting them
    alongside with facts, doesn't make it true, sorry.

    BTW, our Downhill course will be setup with the guys running the
    Downhill course. Further on I don't think XC is a 5 mins race down a
    hill on a 20".
    I also don't understand, why you keep insulting the organizers of
    UNICON XIII


    joemarshall wrote:
    >
    > Yeah, so I'm only really considering coming along for the fun bits and
    > going riding, but if everyone is going to be off doing backwards
    > standup wheel walk 200 metres all the time then obviously I don't want
    > to, which was why I was wondering if other people are coming along just
    > to go riding like.
    >



    UNICON is a convention aimed at all unicyclists. It is aimed at the
    freestylers, it is aimed at track racers, we have events for the trials
    guys, we have street in the programme, it is also aimed at MUni and
    long distance riders, we will be having three full days of hockey and
    basketball. But it is also aimed at unicyclists that just like to see
    other unicyclists and have a good time without being competitive.

    If you really look at the programme, you will see that it is all there.
    We do our best to make everyone happy, at least a bit. By doing so, I
    learnt these month, you end up having everyone complaining ...

    UNICON is not simply a MUni event , as you probably would like it to
    be.

    Best wishes,
    Franz


    --
    bbraf
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    bbraf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/404
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43676
     
  12. joemarshall

    joemarshall Guest

    sarah.miller wrote:
    > So far I've been to 3 unicons - China, USA and Japan, at all three I
    > have taken part in some of the competitions. Also at all three I've
    > gone riding with interesting people in interesting places. In the US
    > some of those were "organised" muni rides while one was me wanting to
    > do the iron horse trail on my own including the tunnel so I could say
    > I'd done it.
    > In China I rode with the American muni bunch for the first time and
    > we explored a small patch of ground very thoughly finding lots of
    > single track and thorns with in a mile of the hotel, I also rode into
    > central beijing with a crowd of people one eveing and one day a group
    > of us arranged to hire a bus and driver and go out of town to a hilly
    > place. None of those were "organised" events, we just skipped off what
    > ever was organised and did our own thing some days.
    > In Japan, I did a solo....
    > Sarah




    Cool, that was exactly what I was trying to ask if anyone was likely to
    be up for.

    As for the muni events, I'm sure the downhill course is cool, looks
    good from the site, but I do still think it's weird to only have
    downhill and not have a cross country muni race, which is really the
    'gold standard' for competitive muni riding. The XC downhill, it says
    'rideable on a street unicycle', which presumably means one with a
    slick tyre and it's still a downhill race and presumably run like a
    downhill race ie. short and down a hill?

    I don't mind that there's loads of other events I'm not interested in
    though, that's always going to be the case in a big event, same as at
    the BUC. I guess also there are always going to be events that seem
    silly in a large athletics competition, like synchronized swimming at
    the olympics.

    Joe


    --
    joemarshall

    my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuq44
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    joemarshall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1545
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43676
     
  13. bbraf

    bbraf Guest

    joemarshall wrote:
    > As for the muni events, I'm sure the downhill course is cool, looks good
    > from the site, but I do still think it's weird to only have downhill
    > and not have a cross country muni race, which is really the 'gold
    > standard' for competitive muni riding. The XC downhill, it says
    > 'rideable on a street unicycle', which presumably means one with a
    > slick tyre



    No it doesn't. A slick tire is crap for going down a hill like that. If
    you're up and riding your wheel will slip off under you and then you
    won't be able to get up again, because there is too little friction. I
    would have thought everyone knows that a good knobby tire is what you
    have to have, but you just have prooven me wrong. I will change that
    bit of information, when I have some spare time.


    joemarshall wrote:
    > ... and it's still a downhill race and presumably run like a downhill
    > race ie. short and down a hill?



    I used to work in Cardiff. I think we have a terminology problem here.
    In Wales I saw what you guys on the other side of the channel call a
    hill and I saw what you consider a mountain. I can assure you that the
    Gurten is not a hill in your terms. And consequently, it won't be short
    either.

    I wrote -XC Downhill -in the schedule of events, so that registrants
    see that they have an alternative to the MUni Downhill. They both start
    on top of the Gurten. Who said that the XC Course stops at the bottom
    of the Gurten?

    I will forward your concerns to the two persons being in charge of this
    race, so that they can make sure the XC race on the Gurten really
    deserves that name.
    --
    Franz


    --
    bbraf
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    bbraf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/404
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43676
     
  14. GizmoDuck

    GizmoDuck Guest

    Hi Franz,

    We appreciate your help keeping us up to date and trying to keep
    everyone happy. With such a big event, it's never possible to satisfy
    everyone. As Unicyclists we have to be aware that most of these events
    are run by volunteers, who give up their free time for the good of the
    sport.

    However, I think what Joe (and me also) was getting at earlier was that
    the MUNI events at Unicons have not kept up with what people are doing
    in the real world. If you took Japan Unicon 12 as an example, the XC
    was only a 10min race. Most MUni riders tackle the same sorts of
    terrain as mountainbikers, and enter mountainbike events, and 10min is
    a pretty short sprint even on a unicycle! A MUni is only on average
    20-40% slower than a mountainbike, which have races lasting 2-3hrs or
    more. I would have thought a MUni race should be roughly 30-60min
    minimum. The reasoning I was told for the short XC and DH race in
    Japan was that it was to cater for the freestyle riders, many of whom
    have never ridden MUNI. Which is great, except that this is the world
    convention. Even recreational MUni riders typically ride for an hour
    or more.

    Anyway, thanks for your help with the XC Downhill event. Look forward
    to it whatever form it takes.

    BTW, Joe, I hope you make it to Unicon- would love to meet up.

    Ken


    --
    GizmoDuck

    'www.adventureunicyclist.com' (http://www.adventureunicyclist.com/)
    'Laos Unicycle Tour' (http://www.laosunitour.org)
    'New Zealand Unicycle Federation' (http://www.unicycle.org.nz)

    "It's not a unicycle ride if it's less than 30km." - note to self
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GizmoDuck's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/794
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43676
     
  15. bbraf

    bbraf Guest

    GizmoDuck wrote:
    > ... If you took Japan Unicon 12 as an example, the XC was only a 10min
    > race. Most MUni riders tackle the same sorts of terrain as
    > mountainbikers, and enter mountainbike events, and *10min is a pretty
    > short sprint* even on a unicycle!




    A 10 minute race is definitely not a sprint. Sprint distances are 100m
    up to 400m, followed by Mittelstrecke (don't know the english term),
    800m till 1 mile, everything above is long-distance. All this is
    defined by the IAAF. The best riders in the world do the 400m on 24"
    racing unicycles in just under a minute. 800m is done in just above 2
    minutes on a racing uni. A 10 minute race is a long-distance race.


    GizmoDuck wrote:
    > I would have thought a MUni race should be roughly 30-60min minimum.




    This is a proper requirement to put forward: XC race should last 30 to
    60 minutes.

    I was also told, that the uphill part should be about 20% to 30%, the
    downhill about 20% to 40% of the whole race. And there should be a
    considerable amount of singletrail.

    Can you add to this list of requirements?

    Have you yet considered that the amount of long-distance races at the
    UNICON, contains already more events than it ever did? Apart from the
    XC race, we will be having:



    - 10km
    - Marathon (42.195km, UNICON event for the first time)
    - XC Unicycle Orienteering




    And then there is the highly technical MUni Downhill as well.

    I now feel that we start to overdo the long-distance part of the
    UNICON. Any other ideas?

    I see, you like these long-distance races, because you are good at
    those. There are other voices, who request a 200m sprint, 3000m, other
    age groups etc. Obviously, they claim that there are lot of people
    interested in these, that spectators like to see these etc.

    --
    Franz


    --
    bbraf
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    bbraf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/404
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43676
     
  16. GILD

    GILD Guest

    bbraf wrote:
    > Mittelstrecke



    Middle-distance

    And another word of thanx for all the work you're doing in keeping us
    up to date with developments in the planning of Unicon 2006.

    I don't think all the comments made on this thread are meant as
    criticisms. They are simply thoughts and suggestions made by people as
    passionate about the sport as you are.
    If you take them as criticism, your hair will turn grey much sooner
    than Unicon 2006 will turn it on it's own.

    Keep up the good work.


    --
    GILD

    'three short gs and a long e-flatâ„¢'
    (http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'map'
    (http://www.frappr.com/unicycleworld)
    _if_i'm_murdered,_don't_execute_my_killer._
    'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx)
    'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
    'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purple/child-in-time.php)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GILD's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/657
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43676
     
  17. GizmoDuck

    GizmoDuck Guest

    bbraf wrote:
    > A 10 minute race is definitely not a sprint. Sprint distances are 100m
    > up to 400m, followed by Mittelstrecke (don't know the english term),
    > 800m till 1 mile, everything above is long-distance. All this is
    > defined by the IAAF. The best riders in the world do the 400m on 24"
    > racing unicycles in just under a minute. 800m is done in just above 2
    > minutes on a racing uni. A 10 minute race is a long-distance race.
    >
    > This is a proper requirement to put forward: XC race should last 30 to
    > 60 minutes.
    >
    > I was also told, that the uphill part should be about 20% to 30%, the
    > downhill about 20% to 40% of the whole race. And there should be a
    > considerable amount of singletrail.
    >
    > Can you add to this list of requirements?
    >
    > Have you yet considered that the amount of long-distance races at the
    > UNICON, contains already more events than it ever did? Apart from the
    > XC race, we will be having:
    >
    >
    > > >

    - 10km
    - Marathon (42.195km, UNICON event for the first time)
    - XC Unicycle Orienteering
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > And then there is the highly technical MUni Downhill as well.
    >
    > I now feel that we start to overdo the long-distance part of the
    > UNICON. Any other ideas?
    >
    > I see, you like these long-distance races, because you are good at
    > those. There are other voices, who request a 200m sprint, 3000m,
    > other age groups etc. Obviously, they claim that there are lot of
    > people interested in these, that spectators like to see these etc.
    >
    > --
    > Franz




    Like I said in my post, it's not possible to satisfy everyone ;), but
    thanks for trying.

    The fact I ride long distances has nothing to do with what I'm saying
    about the MUNI events being too short. I came third in the 10min XC
    and also the Downhill in Japan, and I don't think I would have done
    better if they were longer. What I'm saying is that they don't reflect
    real world MUNI riding.

    Ok, so maybe a 10min XC race is not quite a sprint, but I don't
    consider it MUNI either. How many MUnicyclists would go riding for
    10min and consider that a satisfying ride? You don't get very far in
    10min. It's not a criticism of UNICON 13- but I think it carries over
    from previous UNICONs. But people are now riding further and longer
    than they have in the past. Where MUNI was something that
    freestyle/racing unicyclists did as a novelty, it's now a discipline in
    it's own right. I don't know many MUNI riders who drive out to the
    trails and go for a 10min ride and then go home.

    I also don't think the long distance part of UNICON is overdone:
    Track and field/ Short distance events:
    100m
    400m
    800m
    4x100m Relay
    ?MUNI

    Medium distance:
    10km
    MUNI?

    Long distance:
    Marathon (42.195km, UNICON event for the first time)
    XC Unicycle Orienteering

    Also, I wasn't advocating for adding more long distance events, all I
    was saying was that the existing MUNI events should be lenghtened to
    reflect what MUNI riders do.

    And the IAAF is for athletics- unicycling is more efficient that
    running- you can go farther and hence distances can be longer by
    comparison.

    But hey, these are just my opinions and some suggestions. You're
    organising the event, it's up to you how you want to run it and what
    events are included. Like you said, there are probably plenty of
    (?freestyle) riders who like short distance MUNI races.

    Ken


    --
    GizmoDuck

    'www.adventureunicyclist.com' (http://www.adventureunicyclist.com/)
    'Laos Unicycle Tour' (http://www.laosunitour.org)
    'New Zealand Unicycle Federation' (http://www.unicycle.org.nz)

    "It's not a unicycle ride if it's less than 30km." - note to self
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GizmoDuck's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/794
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43676
     
  18. rusty

    rusty Guest

  19. GizmoDuck

    GizmoDuck Guest

    GILD wrote:
    > Middle-distance
    >
    > And another word of thanx for all the work you're doing in keeping us
    > up to date with developments in the planning of Unicon 2006.
    >
    > I don't think all the comments made on this thread are meant as
    > criticisms. They are simply thoughts and suggestions made by people as
    > passionate about the sport as you are.
    > If you take them as criticism, your hair will turn grey much sooner
    > than Unicon 2006 will turn it on it's own.
    >
    > Keep up the good work.




    And I certainly hope that my comments aren't taken as criticisms, but
    that they reflect what most of the MUNI riders I know do in their
    sport.


    --
    GizmoDuck

    'www.adventureunicyclist.com' (http://www.adventureunicyclist.com/)
    'Laos Unicycle Tour' (http://www.laosunitour.org)
    'New Zealand Unicycle Federation' (http://www.unicycle.org.nz)

    "It's not a unicycle ride if it's less than 30km." - note to self
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GizmoDuck's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/794
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43676
     
  20. bbraf

    bbraf Guest

    rusty wrote:
    > Will the orienteering be for everybody or just for the smaller ones




    We will be having two agegroups for the Unicycle Orienteering: U15 and
    15Up (each for males and females).

    So it's for everybody.

    --
    Franz


    --
    bbraf
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    bbraf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/404
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43676
     
Loading...
Loading...