rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: unicycle dreams

Started by pkplonker · · Last activity · 16 posts · 445 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
8 January 2007
Last activity
26 January 2007
Original author
pkplonker
Posts
16
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
445
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–16 of 16
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. John B said:

    Moonwalking unicycle dreams mean a windfall? Cool...

    I had a dream once where I was riding around in the building at work.
    It was
    one of my very vivid and realistic dreams, complete with colors and
    sounds, and
    almost with smells. One of those where I wake up and expect to be in
    the place
    where the dream occurred.

    John

    Those dreams are the god damn best😉

    --
    pkplonker

    I WILL DO FOOLISH THINGS AND I WILL DO THEM WITH ENTHUSIASM, I WILL HURT
    MY SELF AND I WILL NOT CARE AND I WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    pkplonker's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13484
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/16486

  2. I have unicycling dreams all the time, not sure what that says about my
    personality, but hey they are fun!

    Control your dreams with 'Lucid Dreaming'
    (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dreaming)

    --
    Brian O.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Brian O.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10744
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/16486

  3. My unicycle dreams alway involve other people unicycling and me not
    being able to due to lack of unicycle or having a broken one. then it
    ends with me fixing or getting a unicycle and i wake up, no riding
    involved.

    is this trying to tell me something?

    --
    tobbogonist

    'Corn Cam' (http://www.iowafarmertoday.com/corn_cam/)

    Quoted message said:

    Yelling: 'Where's me faber castels?'


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/16486

  4. tobbogonist said:

    My unicycle dreams alway involve other people unicycling and me not
    being able to due to lack of unicycle or having a broken one. then it
    ends with me fixing or getting a unicycle and i wake up, no riding
    involved.

    is this trying to tell me something?

    Funny I have the same kind of dreams. My friends start learning to ride
    and start doing trials but my trials broke and my kh is in the mail. So
    I'm sitting around in my dream waiting and when the ups man comes up
    and hands me the package I hear "max get your ass outta bed!"

    --
    gordito8me

    torker dx here!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/16486

  5. i have had freewheeling dreams. damn good

    --
    gabetheunicycleman

    unicycleman does not stand..... he sits on the air --unicycleman-

    5 months of riding and i can do a 360 unispin.woot.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    gabetheunicycleman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13054
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/16486

  6. I dream of riding my Coker easily trough forests and tough tracks, I
    just slide along like on a magic carpet.
    those dreams have replaced my usual skiing dreams.
    but it's only a dream :o

    --
    wobbling bear

    One Wheel : bear necessity
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    wobbling bear's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3716
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/16486

  7. gordito8me said:

    Funny I have the same kind of dreams. My friends start learning to ride
    and start doing trials but my trials broke and my kh is in the mail. So
    I'm sitting around in my dream waiting and when the ups man comes up
    and hands me the package I hear "max get your ass outta bed!"

    mmm hidden meaning. we are both waiting on a new KH because our old
    trials are broken... uncanny ::-)

    (see what i did there, two sets of eyes)

    --
    tobbogonist

    'Corn Cam' (http://www.iowafarmertoday.com/corn_cam/)

    Quoted message said:

    Yelling: 'Where's me faber castels?'


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/16486

  8. hey i am going to a some training days with the guy who first started
    this thread. it is at the end of the month. wow i will be meeting
    someone else who has posted on unicyclist.com

    --
    tobbogonist

    'Corn Cam' (http://www.iowafarmertoday.com/corn_cam/)

    Quoted message said:

    Yelling: 'Where's me faber castels?'


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/16486

  9. My wife has had two dreams, of her riding a uicycle in the last week.
    Me, I don't dream about unicycling.

    She doesn't unicycle!

    --
    Chrashing

    Regards,
    Ken ... a recreational unicyclist... Please wear a helmet!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chrashing's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7501
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/16486

  10. Chrashing said:

    My wife has had two dreams, of her riding a uicycle in the last week.
    Me, I don't dream about unicycling.

    She doesn't unicycle!

    TIS A SIGN!

    I dreamed that I could unispin and wheel walk, and the next day I did
    both. Weird.

    --
    Danni

    leo said:

    Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/16486

  11. I've had two or three unicycle dreams, but I only remember one right
    now. I dreamt that I had perfect balance and could wheel walk forever
    (I haven't even tried to start learning wheel walking yet), and snow
    covered the ground, while it didn't snow yet (early January) this
    winter where I live. I woke up two hours before I had to for school,
    so I went to bed and had another dream. This one involved me pursuing
    someone trying to change her mind... the dream didn't end great, but
    could've ended much worse.

    My other unicycling dreams probably consisted of gliding and trials,
    since I've been thinking about those a lot since I decided to get my
    DX.

    --
    SNES350
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SNES350's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12624
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/16486

  12. I dreamed this thread wasn't five years old.

    --
    Borgschulze

    http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/16486

  13. Chrashing said:

    My wife has had two dreams, of her riding a uicycle in the last
    week....
    She doesn't unicycle!

    is there a freudian headshrinker in the plane? :p

    --
    wobbling bear

    One Wheel : bear necessity
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    wobbling bear's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3716
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/16486

  14. I had this one weird dream which also came true but scary at the same
    time. I was riding my coker through this park and met this girl who had
    the same interests as me. The only problem was, i couldn't see her face
    cause the sun was blinding me and when i woke up. One of my lady
    friends was over, and she told me if i wanted to go for a ride around
    in the park thats near my house. :eek: :eek: :eek:. Could the girl in
    my dream be her??

    --
    Hazmat

    If you fail at unicycling or unicycle tricks, try again, when you try
    again. You will never fail.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/16486

  15. Chrashing said:

    My wife has had two dreams, of her riding a uicycle in the last week.
    Me, I don't dream about unicycling.

    She doesn't unicycle!

    I let my friend try my unicycle and since then she has had a few
    unicycling dreams, it's really interesting how that works.

    --
    Brian O.

    'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - The
    Unicyclist PC Game - In Early Development.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Brian O.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10744
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/16486

  16. i had one yester day

    i was riding my friends trials and doing half zero plants

    I learnt them today

    --
    dan de man

    monkeyman said:

    You know how sometimes, when someone posts something by banging their
    face into the keyboard, I say something along the lines of "I can't
    understand you"?
    Well...I literally have no idea what you're saying. Are you drunk?


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/16486

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.