Quoted message said:Personally, I can take it or leave it. I prefer mangosteens and
Emperor Lychee over all other fruit. Mangos follow, then rambutan and
lamyai (I can't remember the English name...) At durian markets, you
will see many people, all with their own 'secrete method' of selecting
a durian at its peek. Also remember that durian from Malaysia taste
differently from during from Indonesia or Thailand, and vice versa.
However, they ALL stink to high heavens!
Say Hey:
Stevie writes - "lamyai (I can't remember the English name)" How about
longan? Are we having another one of our senior moments today Stevie?
With your Alzheimers problem Stevie let me suggest you get one of
those bank i.d's and place it around your neck. This will help Chiang
Mai's finest get you back to that rat trap of a condo you hole up in.
I'd also suggest you get out there in the mornings and get some daily
exercise. It has been said exercise helps stimulate your memory. Now
where the hell did I leave my glass of wine?
5555 Yee-Haw !!