Will the real Alann Erskine please get it up! I mean Stand up! I mean....
oh, heck, just everybody disregard this last blathering.
Hey "real Alan" sorry about the troll who is haunting you.
Here's the troll's headers:
Message-ID: <[email hidden]>
From: Alan Erskine <[email hidden]>
Subject: Want to chat
Newsgroups:
aus.bicycle,misc.survivalism,alt.survival,misc.kids,rec.scouting.issues
X-No-Archive: yes
Comments: This message probably did not originate from the above address.
It was automatically remailed by one or more anonymous mail
services.
You should NEVER trust ANY address on Usenet ANYWAYS: use PGP !!!
Get information about complaints from the URL below
X-Remailer-Contact: http://80.65.224.85/ In case my abuse address is
unreachable: It is because it has been flooded by <[email hidden]>, please
contact <[email hidden]>
Date: 1 Jul 2003 03:44:19 +0200
Organization: Happy Lobster & Partners / LE Mail2News
Lines: 8
X-Mail2News-Contact: http://80.65.224.85/
Path:
news.athenanews.com!feed2.newsreader.com!newsreader.com!newsfeed.media.kyoto
-u.ac.jp!newsfeed.icl.net!newsfeed.fjserv.net!newsfeed.icl.net!newsfeed.fjse
rv.net!news-out1.nntp.be!propagator2-sterling!news-in-sterling.newsfeed.com!
Gilgamesh-frogadmin.yi.org!not-for-mail
Xref: 127.0.0.1 aus.bicycle:2916 misc.survivalism:39357 alt.survival:1269
misc.kids:23144 rec.scouting.issues:7731
Here's the real Alan's:
From: "Alan Erskine" <[email hidden]>
Newsgroups:
aus.bicycle,misc.survivalism,alt.survival,misc.kids,rec.scouting.issues
References: <[email hidden]>
Subject: Re: Want to chat
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 21:25:07 +1000
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.50.4133.2400
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4133.2400
Lines: 25
Message-ID: <[email hidden]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 211.29.62.109
X-Trace: 1057058683 9355 211.29.62.109
Path:
news.athenanews.com!feed3.newsreader.com!newsreader.com!news-out.visi.com!pe
tbe.visi.com!newspeer.monmouth.com!203.97.37.7!news.xtra.co.nz!news1.optus.n
et.au!optus!spool01.syd.optusnet.com.au!spool.optusnet.com.au!not-for-mail
Xref: 127.0.0.1 aus.bicycle:2947 misc.survivalism:39540 alt.survival:1275
misc.kids:23198 rec.scouting.issues:7764
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
www.mormons.org
..
..
"Alan Erskine" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Before anybody replies, this isn't from me. This coward has harrassed me
from the sci.space groups and has obviously done a search for me on google.
Message-ID: <[email hidden]>
--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
Where's the Weapons of Mass Destruction, Mr Bush
"Alan Erskine" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:I have fantasies of having sex with little boys. When I see a good
looking
Quoted message said:boy I get very excited and I have to masturbate. If you like boys too
send
Quoted message said:me an email.
Alan Erskine
[email hidden]