General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Way, way OT: PC stuff/rant

Started by Doug Kanter · · Last activity · 4 posts · 232 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
28 November 2005
Last activity
29 November 2005
Original author
Doug Kanter
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
232
Views / 30 days
7

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    can't keep her dog out of other
    neighbor's gardens. Big no-no around these parts...

    I thought calling you a [censored] was nasty, but now you mention that she's also a
    dog criminal. That's completely over the line. The woman, her children and
    her dogs all need to die. Do it tomorrow. Make it look like it was NOT an
    accident.

  2. "Doug Kanter" <[email hidden]> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    can't keep her dog out of other
    neighbor's gardens. Big no-no around these parts...

    I thought calling you a [censored] was nasty, but now you mention that she's
    also a dog criminal. That's completely over the line. The woman, her
    children and her dogs all need to die. Do it tomorrow. Make it look
    like it was NOT an accident.

    OMG... I don't think she's a dog criminal, I think she is irresponsible
    while claiming to be responsible. I'm sorry your misread me.

    Michael

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

  3. "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Doug Kanter" <[email hidden]> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    can't keep her dog out of other
    neighbor's gardens. Big no-no around these parts...

    I thought calling you a [censored] was nasty, but now you mention that she's
    also a dog criminal. That's completely over the line. The woman, her
    children and her dogs all need to die. Do it tomorrow. Make it look
    like it was NOT an accident.

    OMG... I don't think she's a dog criminal, I think she is irresponsible
    while claiming to be responsible. I'm sorry your misread me.

    Michael

    If you rolled your trash can to her yard and dumped it, she'd call he police
    and you'd at least get a lecture, even if you'd cleaned it up immediately.
    They'd wonder if you were a little bit crazy. But, when people do exactly
    the same thing with their dogs, it's considered cute and you're not allowed
    to tell them to do it somewhere else.

    She's a criminal.

  4. Doug Kanter said:

    If you rolled your trash can to her yard and dumped it, she'd call he police
    and you'd at least get a lecture, even if you'd cleaned it up immediately.
    They'd wonder if you were a little bit crazy.


    Michael that is what you need to do, and wear your pink frock and
    carry the gay pride flag while your doing it.
    I found that if people think your crazy, they will leave you alone.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.