Re: what i'm thinkin' 'bout fer a new whip. . .

Paladin

Guest
On Feb 20, 7:08 pm, [email protected] wrote:

> Enjoy Burma.

Another dandy paradise full of every kind of poisonous snakes,
organized crime & govt corruption to make our mafias look like preppy
daytraders, and civil wars that just rock right off the chart. O, and
don't forget, a dood in charge who makes ole Saddam look like a 2nd
rate piker.

Rates right down there with Cambodia. And btw, its Myanmar, and if
you get over there, and get to ride, and get out alive, more powers to
ya, dood. Thailand, otoh, is another story altogether....

CDB

On Feb 20, 10:16 pm, "Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Feb 20, 7:08 pm, [email protected] wrote:
>

> > Enjoy Burma.

> Another dandy paradise full of every kind of poisonous snakes,
> organized crime & govt corruption to make our mafias look like preppy
> daytraders, and civil wars that just rock right off the chart. O, and
> don't forget, a dood in charge who makes ole Saddam look like a 2nd
> rate piker.
>
> Rates right down there with Cambodia. And btw, its Myanmar, and if
> you get over there, and get to ride, and get out alive, more powers to
> ya, dood. Thailand, otoh, is another story altogether....
>
> CDB

you guys make me laugh. you're (not all of ya--but paladin and cc in
particular) a buncha pussies. tryin' to make me all scared an' ****.
where's your sense of adventure. i bet you dudes stay in li'l bed and
breakfasts with your fat wives on your li'l jaunts in the connecticut
countryside. at least that's the sound of it. but ya know what? ol'
bruno's off to asia girls and is gonna have hisself some major fun!!!!

happy everything to everybody!!!!

> you guys make me laugh. you're (not all of ya--but paladin and cc in
> particular) a buncha pussies. tryin' to make me all scared an' ****.
> where's your sense of adventure. i bet you dudes stay in li'l bed and
> breakfasts with your fat wives on your li'l jaunts in the connecticut
> countryside. at least that's the sound of it. but ya know what? ol'
> bruno's off to asia girls and is gonna have hisself some major fun!!!!
>
> happy everything to everybody!!!!

No, some of us stay in B&B's with our boyfriend (who happens to be in
fabulous shape). Would you rather us stay in a Holiday Inn or Motel 6?
Staying at B&Bs hasn't diminished the intensity of our cycling outings. Make
fun of tea bagging all you want, but some of us enjoy it. I'm sure it
compares favorably to some of the unique practices you have planned with
your "boatload o' asian ******."

As for your Bruno character, you need to be more consistent and focused.
Sometimes you waver between something Ali G-ish and some dumb southern
NASCAR fan. Be consistent with your "wif" and "with."

On Feb 20, 8:16 pm, "Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Feb 20, 7:08 pm, [email protected] wrote:
>

> > Enjoy Burma.

> Another dandy paradise full of every kind of poisonous snakes,
> organized crime & govt corruption to make our mafias look like preppy
> daytraders, and civil wars that just rock right off the chart. O, and
> don't forget, a dood in charge who makes ole Saddam look like a 2nd
> rate piker.
>
> Rates right down there with Cambodia. And btw, its Myanmar,

Ssshhhhhh .... It's all part of his Columbia "street wise
education." I believe it is called the "meet the ugly American"
program. You know go to an impoverished country that has seen mass
political change (civil war) in the last couple of decades ... call it
by its imperial name ... flash a bunch of cash and go looking for
prostitutes. Yee Haw !! What fun. What adventure! At first I thought
it sounded like a grunt on I and I .... but even they aren't that
WBTE.

Funny, anytime we had to work something in country, they always sent a
company man to make sure we didn't step on any toes (pre operational
breifing) ... always thought they were a joke. Now I see why they
thought they were necessary. I still have a copy of one for the
Balkans .... anyone traveling there? hmmm also think I have one for
Sulawesi (hand sub-titled "sailn' with boogies") probably not the spot
for a poon pirate.

> and if
> you get over there, and get to ride, and get out alive, more powers to
> ya, dood. Thailand, otoh, is another story altogether....

The whole "get out alive" thing is probably not necessary. Can't be
haven' an adventure and be worried 'bout die'n.

On Feb 21, 11:34 am, "isthisane" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > you guys make me laugh. you're (not all of ya--but paladin and cc in
> > particular) a buncha pussies. tryin' to make me all scared an' ****.
> > where's your sense of adventure. i bet you dudes stay in li'l bed and
> > breakfasts with your fat wives on your li'l jaunts in the connecticut
> > countryside. at least that's the sound of it. but ya know what? ol'
> > bruno's off to asia girls and is gonna have hisself some major fun!!!!

> > happy everything to everybody!!!!

> No, some of us stay in B&B's with our boyfriend (who happens to be in
> fabulous shape). Would you rather us stay in a Holiday Inn or Motel 6?
> Staying at B&Bs hasn't diminished the intensity of our cycling outings. Make
> fun of tea bagging all you want, but some of us enjoy it. I'm sure it
> compares favorably to some of the unique practices you have planned with
> your "boatload o' asian ******."
>
> As for your Bruno character, you need to be more consistent and focused.
> Sometimes you waver between something Ali G-ish and some dumb southern
> NASCAR fan. Be consistent with your "wif" and "with."

post of the year! duder! you, sir, have a sense of humor!!!!!!!!!

On Feb 21, 6:40 am, "bruno" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Feb 20, 10:16 pm, "Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 20, 7:08 pm, [email protected] wrote:

> > > Enjoy Burma.

> > Another dandy paradise full of every kind of poisonous snakes,
> > organized crime & govt corruption to make our mafias look like preppy
> > daytraders, and civil wars that just rock right off the chart. O, and
> > don't forget, a dood in charge who makes ole Saddam look like a 2nd
> > rate piker.

> > Rates right down there with Cambodia. And btw, its Myanmar, and if
> > you get over there, and get to ride, and get out alive, more powers to
> > ya, dood. Thailand, otoh, is another story altogether....

> > CDB

> you guys make me laugh. you're (not all of ya--but paladin and cc in
> particular) a buncha pussies. tryin' to make me all scared an' ****.

No one is trying to make you scared.

> where's your sense of adventure. i bet you dudes stay in li'l bed and
> breakfasts with your fat wives on your li'l jaunts in the connecticut
> countryside.

LOL ... Marty??? oh or John .... ???? JD ....?

For me ... lets see 6 years chasing the dream and riding for AVCT
Bridgestone, while attending one of those institutions of higher
learning in the greater bay area. 2 years of construction and salvage
diving, then 4 years of service to the U.S. government, including
time in grad-school. 24 recoveries in 4 years (like the bright
light(s) of the previous generation) ... dismissed for active duty for
dss during a CISD on july 15 1998 (not a proud day ... but a real
one) ... reinstated September 1998 ... retired from service December
2000.

Now really if we are going to start name calling ... It seems to me
that you are the underage ***** boy poser ... and no amount of "thug"
typing is going to change that.

> at least that's the sound of it.

You haven't been listening ... then again you seem to think there is
some "hate" thing going on ... when it was really just a wake up call.

> but ya know what? ol'
> bruno's off to asia girls and is gonna have hisself some major fun!!!!

Enjoy ..... but try keepin' yer head down.

> happy everything to everybody!!!!

What does that mean?

> The whole "get out alive" thing is probably not necessary. Can't be
> haven' an adventure and be worried 'bout die'n.

Wait until he gets that fancy new bike of his stolen 15 minutes after he
gets off the plane. Some rice farmer's going to be using it to cart his
goods to market complete with a wooden cart welded to the back of it.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

so you fellers jus' stay in yer li'l cubicles and go home to the
'burbs in yer minivans to yer fat bored wives and yer videogame
playin' lazyass kids who prolly hate ya and get on with yer tawdry
li'l lives. meanwhile, like i say, ol' bruno's not gonna make the
mistake you old farts made.

and ya'll who were givin' me encouragement thanks (not that i need it
or was lookin' fer it, but thanks nonetheless), ya'll are standup men.
the rest o' you old guys are kinda pathetic.

but purty soon i'll be dancin' 'cross the diamond sky with one hand
wavin' free!!!!!!!

and no mo' teachers dirty looks!!! goodbye NYC, hello world!!!!!!!

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

bruno wrote:
> so you fellers jus' stay in yer li'l cubicles and go home to the
> 'burbs in yer minivans to yer fat bored wives and yer videogame
> playin' lazyass kids who prolly hate ya and get on with yer tawdry
> li'l lives. meanwhile, like i say, ol' bruno's not gonna make the
> mistake you old farts made.
>
> and ya'll who were givin' me encouragement thanks (not that i need it
> or was lookin' fer it, but thanks nonetheless), ya'll are standup men.
> the rest o' you old guys are kinda pathetic.
>
> but purty soon i'll be dancin' 'cross the diamond sky with one hand
> wavin' free!!!!!!!
>
> and no mo' teachers dirty looks!!! goodbye NYC, hello world!!!!!!!
>
> YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

So go already.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

On Feb 21, 10:02 am, [email protected] wrote:
> On Feb 20, 8:16 pm, "Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 20, 7:08 pm, [email protected] wrote:

> > > Enjoy Burma.

> > Another dandy paradise full of every kind of poisonous snakes,
> > organized crime & govt corruption to make our mafias look like preppy
> > daytraders, and civil wars that just rock right off the chart. O, and
> > don't forget, a dood in charge who makes ole Saddam look like a 2nd
> > rate piker.

> > Rates right down there with Cambodia. And btw, its Myanmar,

> Ssshhhhhh .... It's all part of his Columbia "street wise
> education." I believe it is called the "meet the ugly American"
> program. You know go to an impoverished country that has seen mass
> political change (civil war) in the last couple of decades ... call it
> by its imperial name ... flash a bunch of cash and go looking for
> s. Yee Haw !! What fun. What adventure! At first I thought
> it sounded like a grunt on I and I .... but even they aren't that
> WBTE.
>
> Funny, anytime we had to work something in country, they always sent a
> company man to make sure we didn't step on any toes (pre operational
> breifing) ... always thought they were a joke. Now I see why they
> thought they were necessary. I still have a copy of one for the
> Balkans .... anyone traveling there? hmmm also think I have one for
> Sulawesi (hand sub-titled "sailn' with boogies") probably not the spot
> for a poon pirate.
>
> > and if
> > you get over there, and get to ride, and get out alive, more powers to
> > ya, dood. Thailand, otoh, is another story altogether....

> The whole "get out alive" thing is probably not necessary. Can't be
> haven' an adventure and be worried 'bout die'n.

ROTFLMAO! Like my son, he has to learn EVERYTHING the hard way, and
his old man is an idiot... oh, well...we tried.

CDB

"bruno" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> haters!

No, like reco_diver said, disdainers, not haters. We feel disdain, pity
sometimes, for obnoxious fools like you, not hate.

> us real adventurous red-blooded dudes'll be out IN IT!!! seein' da
> world!!! havin' adventures an' ****!!!!

So do we but we don't brag about it in some crappy fake lowlife dialect.

Greg

G.T. wrote:
> "bruno" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> haters!

> No, like reco_diver said, disdainers, not haters. We feel disdain, pity
> sometimes, for obnoxious fools like you, not hate.
>
>> us real adventurous red-blooded dudes'll be out IN IT!!! seein' da
>> world!!! havin' adventures an' ****!!!!
>>

> So do we but we don't brag about it in some crappy fake lowlife dialect.
>
> Greg

Greg,

This guy is the best troll since the one with the Walgoose in Boise who
was going to ride the same trails as CDB. It's been a very entertaining
week so far.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

On Feb 21, 1:45 pm, "bruno" <[email protected]> wrote:
> so you fellers jus' stay in yer li'l cubicles and go home to the
> 'burbs in yer minivans to yer fat bored wives and yer videogame
> playin' lazyass kids who prolly hate ya and get on with yer tawdry
> li'l lives. meanwhile, like i say, ol' bruno's not gonna make the
> mistake you old farts made.
>
> and ya'll who were givin' me encouragement thanks (not that i need it
> or was lookin' fer it, but thanks nonetheless), ya'll are standup men.
> the rest o' you old guys are kinda pathetic.

Cut me som' slac' jak! Chump don wan no help, chump
don git no help. Jive ass dude don got no brains
anyhow.

On Feb 21, 8:41 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
> G.T. wrote:
> > "bruno" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> haters!

> > No, like reco_diver said, disdainers, not haters. We feel disdain, pity
> > sometimes, for obnoxious fools like you, not hate.

> >> us real adventurous red-blooded dudes'll be out IN IT!!! seein' da
> >> world!!! havin' adventures an' ****!!!!

> > So do we but we don't brag about it in some crappy fake lowlife dialect.

> > Greg

> Greg,
>
> This guy is the best troll since the one with the Walgoose in Boise who
> was going to ride the same trails as CDB. It's been a very entertaining
> week so far.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

Despite my gracious invites, (even to my beginner group rides) he
never showed-- imagine that?

Ole Bruno's having some fun, and it's nice to get a breather from your
most ardent admirer, who has really taken leg-humping to a new
height... yawn.

CDB
Dreaming about riding until the trails dry out....

jus' a li'l update fellers! got my ticket fer southeast asia
yesterday!! nyc to bangkok on 15 june! goin' soon'n i thought!!! go
me!!!

them asian chicks ain't gonna know what hit 'em after ol' bruno slings
hisself some alabama blacksnake!!! whoa!!!!!!

happy everything to everybody!!

i'll be sho' to send yall some updates and all when i get there!!!

Have fun! http://pathmicro.med.sc.edu/virol/primaryvulval.jpg

--
Slack - I |heart| Asian chicks, too

aiight! ol' bruno's gotta git hisself some panniers an' **** an' racks
an' all to equip his tourin' whip fer his upcomin' jaunt to asia!
yahoooooo!!! i'm thinkin' tubus racks may be the way to go wif some
ortleibs ar arkels. but da carradice's got dat ol' skool thing goin'
on. what should i do fellers? help a brutha out!!!!

c'mon! i know you girls are an opinionated li'l bunch. always
gossipin' an' all at yer li'l slumberparties. help me out! don't be a
buncha turdburglars!!!