Re: What is wrong with Usenet?

Tom Keats

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:

> I have never in my life encountered such obstreperous
> boneheads who seem not to recognize my Greatness!

Never?

Really?

hmmm ... go figure.

I assure you that I for one take your greatness
for what it is, ya crusty ol' dougan.

Merry Xmas,
Tom

(And glad Yule tidings)

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:

Tom Keats wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> I have never in my life encountered such obstreperous
>> boneheads who seem not to recognize my Greatness!

> Never?
>
> Really?
>
> hmmm ... go figure.
>
> I assure you that I for one take your greatness
> for what it is, ya crusty ol' dougan.
>
> Merry Xmas,
> Tom
>
> (And glad Yule tidings)

To E.D. in his mind people don't recognize his greatness, when in
reality most usenet user DO recognize that he is a worthless piece of
canine fecal matter.

In article <[email protected]>,
Just A User <[email protected]> writes:
> Tom Keats wrote:
>> In article <[email protected]>,
>> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:
>>
>>> I have never in my life encountered such obstreperous
>>> boneheads who seem not to recognize my Greatness!

>> Never?
>>
>> Really?
>>
>> hmmm ... go figure.
>>
>> I assure you that I for one take your greatness
>> for what it is, ya crusty ol' dougan.
>>
>> Merry Xmas,
>> Tom
>>
>> (And glad Yule tidings)
>>

> To E.D. in his mind people don't recognize his greatness, when in
> reality most usenet user DO recognize that he is a worthless piece of
> canine fecal matter.

Au contraire mon frere!

Ed is quite right.

We should all get a life. A life that's wasted in
the real world instead of online, where nothing is
real. Strawberry Field Forever.

cheers,
Tom

--

Tom Keats wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Just A User <[email protected]> writes:
>> Tom Keats wrote:

>>> Never?
>>>
>>> Really?
>>>
>>> hmmm ... go figure.
>>>
>>> I assure you that I for one take your greatness
>>> for what it is, ya crusty ol' dougan.
>>>
>>> Merry Xmas,
>>> Tom
>>>
>>> (And glad Yule tidings)
>>>

>> To E.D. in his mind people don't recognize his greatness, when in
>> reality most usenet user DO recognize that he is a worthless piece of
>> canine fecal matter.

> Au contraire mon frere!
>
> Ed is quite right.
>
> We should all get a life. A life that's wasted in
> the real world instead of online, where nothing is
> real. Strawberry Field Forever.
>

> cheers,
> Tom

Oh Tom you are right if everyone spent less time online, it would be a
better world (maybe) but some people spend WAY TOO MUCH time posting and
replying to messages post in newsgroups and forums. But my opinion of
E.D. will never change. The only thing I can see that E.D. does other
than post garbage to newsgroups is convert oxygen to carbon dioxide.