byza_dog said:*What would it cost in US for a CF seat base, front handle (deathgrip
i think i heard it called) and rear bumper? *
Sorry about the slow response guys. I have been working around the
clock on, of all things, an Olympic luge.
As for the bases, a worldwide carbon fiber shortage is causing delays in
material deliveries, and the price has climbed considerably. At the
moment I am keeping my prices where they have been, but I am not sure
for how much longer.
The seat bases are $125 with the stainless steel threaded inserts
installed, and with the fulcrum adapters for both Thomson and Primo
posts. The "SIF Grips" are $20 additional.
The DeathGrip handles are $65 and the matching bumpers are $30.
'Base and handle photos' (http://www.wallisdesign.com/HANDLEpics.html)
The bottom photos show the current style base, with SIF Grips
If anyone wants to get on the waiting list, email me at:
scott(at)wallisdesign.com
Jagur,
Sorry you won't be at CMW. I was hoping we could go to some wine
tastings together.🙂 I would like to do Moab next year but will just
have to see how it works out.
Scott
--
S_Wallis - Unsafe at any speed
"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn
how to do it." Pablo Picasso
------------------------------------------------------------------------
S_Wallis's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1520
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/42519