General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: You almost killed me.

Started by Guardenman · · Last activity · 16 posts · 1,103 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
18 October 2005
Last activity
19 October 2005
Original author
Guardenman
Posts
16
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,103
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–16 of 16
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Virginia It is not a real good idea to post your address in here or any
    other news group for that matter. People like Bill are out there. You don't
    want him showing up at your door.

  2. Twittering One said:

    This is not MY criminal trial.

    Yeah sure. We read the papers and saw your name in it. Were you found
    guilty?

  3. Twittering One said:

    I am the VICTIM [censored].

    Mentally ill people ALWAYS say that.

  4. "Twittering One" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Yeah sure. We read the papers and saw your name in it. Were you found
    guilty?

    I am the VICTIM [censored].


    You're the [censored]? Gotcha!

  5. The Bill Rodgers said:

    "Twittering One" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Yeah sure. We read the papers and saw your name in it. Were you found
    guilty?

    I am the VICTIM [censored].

    Sorry, I thought you were just an a**hole, but I now realize you are a
    "victim a**hole". Mea Culpa

  6. Twittering One said:

    Well, NOW I am an [censored].
    Back then, I just paid 'em money to be the victim.

    Perfectly understandable.

  7. Twittering One said:


    Well, NOW I am an [censored].
    Back then, I just paid 'em money to be the victim.

    Just goes to show you, you can take the victim out of the a**hole, but
    not the a**hole out of the victim.

  8. "TheBillRodgers" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Twittering One said:


    Well, NOW I am an [censored].
    Back then, I just paid 'em money to be the victim.

    Just goes to show you, you can take the victim out of the a**hole, but
    not the a**hole out of the victim.


    http://photos1.blogger.com/img/6/2965/640/[censored].jpg

  9. TheBillRodgers said:
    Twittering One said:

    This is not MY criminal trial.

    Yeah sure. We read the papers and saw your name in it. Were you found
    guilty?

    http://tinyurl.com/dv5b5

  10. TheBillRodgers said:
    Twittering One said:

    I am the VICTIM [censored].

    Mentally ill people ALWAYS say that.

    http://allhatnocattle.net/asshole_rove.jpg

  11. The Bill Rodgers said:

    "Twittering One" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Yeah sure. We read the papers and saw your name in it. Were you found
    guilty?

    I am the VICTIM [censored].


    You're the [censored]? Gotcha!

    http://www2.ucsc.edu/scpbrg/images/Peregrines/NestGallery/fourweb.jpg

  12. The Bill Rodgers said:

    "Twittering One" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Yeah sure. We read the papers and saw your name in it. Were you found
    guilty?

    I am the VICTIM [censored].


    You're the [censored]? Gotcha!

    http://marstokyo.com/dream3/as21_3.gif

  13. TheBillRodgers said:
    Twittering One said:

    Well, NOW I am an [censored].
    Back then, I just paid 'em money to be the victim.

    Perfectly understandable.

    http://tinyurl.com/dvcsd

  14. TheBillRodgers said:
    The Bill Rodgers said:

    "Twittering One" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Yeah sure. We read the papers and saw your name in it. Were you found
    guilty?

    I am the VICTIM [censored].

    Sorry, I thought you were just an a**hole, but I now realize you are a
    "victim a**hole". Mea Culpa

    http://tinyurl.com/axu2n

  15. TheBillRodgers said:
    Twittering One said:

    This is not MY criminal trial.

    Yeah sure. We read the papers and saw your name in it. Were you found
    guilty?

    http://www.urbanized-records.com/e/pics/jackets/2000/2111.jpg

  16. Guardenman said:

    People like Bill are out there. You don't
    want him showing up at your door.

    Hee hee hee. Ain't it the truth...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.