Professional Cycling · Public discussion

ready to clear the 2011 tour ?

Started by vspa · · Last activity · 10 posts · 1,033 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Professional Cycling
Published
5 August 2011
Last activity
7 August 2011
Original author
vspa
Posts
10
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,033
Views / 30 days
12

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–10 of 10
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. hello,

    i have been holding my breath but it seems there won't be any major doping scandals for this years tour,
    lets hope so,

  2. I'd hold my breath a bit longer if I were you.

    You never really know, do you?

  3. Has their been an official announcement regarding the tests?

  4. like lim said. remember they held the news of contador's positive for quite a bit longer than landis'.

  5. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by steve [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    Has their been an official announcement regarding the tests?

    As far as I know there's been no official announcement as yet.

  6. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by slovakguy [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    like lim said. remember they held the news of contador's positive for quite a bit longer than landis'.

    I was thinking about 2006 TDF result and how the leaderboard changed (think Landis and then Pereiro[IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/IMG]).

    Who really did win the 2006 TDF??

  7. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by limerickman [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    I was thinking about 2006 TDF result and how the leaderboard changed (think Landis and then Pereiro[IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/IMG]).

    Who really did win the 2006 TDF??


    Unofficially... Kloden

  8. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by pennstater [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    Unofficially... Kloden


    [IMG]cyclingforums.com500[/IMG]
    2006 Overall GC

    1) Sastre 2) Evans 3) Dessel

  9. I knew the 2006 TDF would turn up some interesting answers[IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG]

  10. I think somewhere around World championship we can expect final announcement.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.